news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Intro

Old 12-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Cyanide786

Cyanide786 shaolin monk
Default Peace From London

Hey what's up all, I've just started posting on the forum so thought I'd drop a little message to say hello and a quick introduction, I'm a Pakistani female born and raised in London, UK. I grew up listening to Wu Tang Clan, they got me through some tough times so I hold a special place in my heart for them (as corny as that may sound). I look forward to checking out the knowledge on these pages. Peace.
Cyanide786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Welcome here miss broad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

welcome.. kinda late tho..

wu died in 2000

enjoy your time here

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
Cyanide786

Cyanide786 shaolin monk

Thanks for the welcome! I only just found this site.. but for me Wu Tang is Forever
Old 12-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

indeed wu is forever.. but id only class their material from the 1st ten years as classic.

When did you get into wu? FaVe albums/tracks?

Where in loldon do you reside?
im from the westmids

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
Cyanide786

Cyanide786 shaolin monk

I know what you mean, I never thought that era of hip hop would come to an end but it did and I'm so grateful I was there to appreciate it. I started listening to Wu around 1995, when I was at school I loved their raw beats and meaningful lyrics. I've been feeling different members more so at different points in my life.

My fave album is Wu Chronicles, I love so many tracks from that and then 36 Chambers because it has tracks on it which are classic like Triumph and C.R.E.A.M. That's how I found Wu. Triumph is my all time fave Wu track because every lyric is so tight and the video is so classic too!!! I have my favorite tracks from every album though, and there are soo many solo albums to pick a favorite. I like affiliates like Shyheim and Gravediggaz a lot too, although I know Shyeim switched on Wu, his earlier music was good. I really like RZA's, 'The world according to RZA' album because I love they way he collaborate with so many different people, and that track, Souls on Fire is so beautiful!!

I'm from North West London, who else is from the UK on here?

Last edited by Cyanide786; 12-17-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: added info
Old 12-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Thanks for the responce

There are a few heads on here from the uk.. not too sure on handles, back in the day their was moar.. but now :s this place is as dead as wu.. lol

that era for hiphop was amazing.. maybe it wasnt.. but it was for me.. from 91-98/99
so many classics dropped.. wu forever or ironman have to be my faves.. but my over all wu related fave album has to be heavy mental, i remembers them days so fondly.. downloading demo's of tracks and exclusives.. checking 5elements and u wu (john book) all the time.. buying the albums and feeling so amped/hyped.. then spending days listening to everytrack about 1zillion times.. i recently listened to 6 feet deep.. after a good 10 years or so..and i was like wtf.. the lyrics are still sick but i dont know.. i felt like how the fuck could i listen to this.. lololol :s

i kinda hate wu now.. i see them as every other artist.. out to make money the message is on the back burner..

what made me love wu was,. they made me go out and research,.
releases post forever are just garbage..lol

i prefer these artists eligh/grouch/zion i/living legends/cyrus malachi/m9/immortal technique/lowkey/babylon warchild/c rayz wals/ill bill/reef/aotp/celph titled/apathy

i actually think hiphop is a lot better now, than back when wu kicked ass.. more diversity!

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-18-2011 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide786 View Post

My fave album is Wu Chronicles, I love so many tracks from that and then 36 Chambers because it has tracks on it which are classic like Triumph and C.R.E.A.M.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Welcome to the boards, it's nice to have another fellow londoner here.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:54 AM   #10
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

welcome
Old 12-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

^What the hell are you giving thanks for Check - Six? Do you want me to beat you up and take all of your Wu Tang albums son?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:34 PM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

check always deserves thanks, he is the god of the mud society, he owns this wu board,. dont let the peruvian hating get to you my brother check.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #14
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

Peace my London brother, where do you stay?
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #15
Cyanide786

Cyanide786 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
Thanks for the responce

i actually think hiphop is a lot better now, than back when wu kicked ass.. more diversity!

Peace.

You really think Hip Hop is better now? Which artists do you like? I agree it's more diverse and opened up more globally but for me nothing that beat that 90's sound!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone