news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #481
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

time to take a shit on meatchiken.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #482
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #483
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

time to take another shit on meatchiken
Old 02-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #484
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Big Ten basketball is fucking hideous. It is so non entertaining. The refs favorite foul to call is the charge.

Terrible basketball, there is a limit to letting them play and teams just assraping eachhother everytime down court.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #485
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Big Ten basketball is fucking hideous. It is so non entertaining.
especially when your team doesnt win.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #486
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ahahahahahaha

classic

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #487
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
especially when your team doesnt win.
you aint kidding, i forgot what its like to lose to meatchikin AND watch shitty basketball.

after winning 15 of the last 17 and whatnot.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #488
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its okay, when your team starts racking up wins you'll talk about how awesome the big ten is.

because you're so fucking lame.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #489
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The problem is....Ohio State IS the big ten....aside from a program that has a good year every now and than.

But the Brickeyes aren't going anywhere this year. They'll be lucky to make the sweet sixteen.

chin up, bluey
Old 02-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #490
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Go win another N.I.T. with all that bullshit

Anyone who thinks OSU is the Big 10 is a fucking fair weather front running dumb ass......typical of NickyDooch though

#NOLESNIGGA

Old 02-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #491
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LOL...

first off, i dont recall you being part of this conversation/rivarly?

ANd secondly, I'm about as diehard as they get, yet I am not a complete douchebag homer.

You, on the other hand, have like five different favorite teams from like seven different places.

You are an obvious front running bitch, which is why DickyTouch doesn't respect your cliched, obvious, shit opinions.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #492
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

There's a difference between die hard and homer. I've personally witnessed you say you've "turned off the game because we were down.." I have NEVER turned off a game no matter what the score is.

#FAIRWEATHER

Old 02-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #493
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Coach's epic rant about his team's behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #494
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

VCU and Drexel was dope

VCU and W. Ill are dancin'

This is the best time of the year for b-ball

No crooked ass refs, no superstars getting away with crap, this is basketball as close to its purest form as youre gonna get. Conf tourneez and the big dance. Of course you've got your Dukes and suck, but they only really get the calls in the regular season Conf. play. You rarely see a badly officiated Tournament game.

Fuck I wish EA still made March Madness

Old 03-09-2012, 01:41 AM   #495
x7fifteen4
PRODIGAL SUN

x7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal sonx7fifteen4 prodigal son

Conference tourney time! I will be at the UNLV V. New Mexico and San Diego st V. Colorado st. games tomorrow at the Thomas and Mack!
REBELS!
x7fifteen4 is offline   Reply With Quote