news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-02-2011, 03:34 AM   #1276
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

I found a used copy of Blood Reign: Curse of the Yoma. I've been wanting this for awhile, its a near classic to me.

I also bought Bleach the Movie 1: Memories of Nobody, which was a pretty good movie. I need to watch it again. I've always liked Bleach as the main character has a good heart.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #1277
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Tekken Blood Vengeance
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PR0XGILH
Video quality: DVD rip (Great)
Format: AVi
Language: English
702MB

The last fight on this movie is the best fight scene since Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, I think it even surpass it. I haven't watched this completely, but I think you guys should check it out just to see that fight.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:32 AM   #1278
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can anyone recommend some good sci fi anime movies please? I've slept on anime for a few years but I'm just about to check out Ghost in the Shell 2.

Peace.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #1279
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 03-17-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #1280
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

this was pretty cool. kind of like a nightmare al gore would have.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #1281
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Claymore is decent, the kid is funny but i'm not sure if that was intended.

I read they're making a vampire hunter d anime series. they can't do that shit fast enough.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #1282
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
Can anyone recommend some good sci fi anime movies please? I've slept on anime for a few years but I'm just about to check out Ghost in the Shell 2.

Peace.

Check this out -

http://myanimelist.net/anime/974

And sit back as your mind gets blown!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #1283
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Claymore is decent, the kid is funny but i'm not sure if that was intended.

I read they're making a vampire hunter d anime series. they can't do that shit fast enough.
I love Claymore, I know some aspect of this anime could be better, but Teresa of the Faint Smile story got me hooked. The manga still ongoing.

If they plan to make a Vampire Hunter D series, if it's not on par with the second movie, it won't be worth it. Looked at what they did with Blood: The Last Vampire. That Blood + and Blood-C series are trash, they destroyed this anime. Blood had potential, if only they had kept the quality.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-26-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #1284
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

both vampire hunter flicks are awesome, theres definitely a series in there, although if it was up to me i'd just make another movie.

blood the last vampire was pretty good imo its not one of them movies like vampire hunter i feel a special connection to but its definitely enjoyable art and animation there.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #1285
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

if anyone is on the fence about copping this. don't be. the shit is awesome. the blu-ray is amazing.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:17 AM   #1286
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

I'm currently on the 5th disc of the Inuyasha 1st season box-set.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #1287
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken masta

I don't watch animes anymore, but some animes I've watched and liked:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kino's Journey
Mushishi
Boogiepop Phantom
Serial Experiments Lain
School Rumble
Love Hina
Now and Then, Here and There
Requiem from the Darkness
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #1288
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post

if anyone is on the fence about copping this. don't be. the shit is awesome. the blu-ray is amazing.
nNEVER HEARD OF THIS UNTIL YOU POSTED, JUST WATCHED AND ENJOYED, THNX

HERES A LINK TO STREAM:

http://anilinkz.com/wonderful-days

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #1289
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

^^^ yeah its real dope. if the future of anime has to have cg, thats the way to do it: hand drawn characters, cg and nice art that blends together seamlessly. plus obviously a good story and characters.

recently watched 'only yesterday' nice romantic film. can anyone recommend more films in that style eg romantic/real life stories. also supernatural type films?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #1290
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Don't know if they are your style, but the ones that I have seen are: Ah My Goddess, 5 Centimeter Per Second and Kimi Ni Todoke