news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #781
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Tonights UFC in Japan:

Main Bouts (on Pay-Per-View):
-Frankie Edgar (14-1-1; #1 Lightweight)* vs. Benson Henderson (15-2; #7 Lightweight)*
-Quinton Jackson (32-9; #5 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Ryan Bader (13-2)
-Mark Hunt (7-7) vs. Cheick Kongo (17-6-2)
-Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-4) vs. Jake Shields (26-6-1; #7 Welterweight)*
-Yushin Okami (26-6; #3 Middleweight)* vs. Tim Boetsch (14-4)
-Hatsu Hioki (25-4-2) vs. Bart Palaszewski (36-14)
-Anthony Pettis (14-2; #9 Lightweight) vs. Joe Lauzon (21-6)

I got Edgar & Rampage easily winning. Im curious to see the Akiyama vs Sheilds fight & also The Hunt vs Kongo too. JLO is going to have the upset tonight imo.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #782
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Tonights UFC in Japan:

Main Bouts (on Pay-Per-View):
-Frankie Edgar (14-1-1; #1 Lightweight)* vs. Benson Henderson (15-2; #7 Lightweight)*
-Quinton Jackson (32-9; #5 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Ryan Bader (13-2)
-Mark Hunt (7-7) vs. Cheick Kongo (17-6-2)
-Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-4) vs. Jake Shields (26-6-1; #7 Welterweight)*
-Yushin Okami (26-6; #3 Middleweight)* vs. Tim Boetsch (14-4)
-Hatsu Hioki (25-4-2) vs. Bart Palaszewski (36-14)
-Anthony Pettis (14-2; #9 Lightweight) vs. Joe Lauzon (21-6)

I got Edgar & Rampage easily winning. Im curious to see the Akiyama vs Sheilds fight & also The Hunt vs Kongo too. JLO is going to have the upset tonight imo.
Haha, I know to never ask you for picks. Awesome, awesome card. Bendo is the new champ! That was a hell of a fight with Frankie Edgar.

Rampage looked slow as hell out there. I think it's about time for him to hang it up. He had a sick slam on Bader, but other than that he didn't do much.

Glad to see Mark Hunt win. I didn't think Kongo was going to stand with him much, but he did and paid the price.

Hatsu Hioki put in some work on the ground. He looked a lot better this time out than he did against Roop.

Showtime Pettis kicked he hell out of Lauzon. Glad to see these old WEC guys continuing to do their thing in the UFC.

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:31 AM   #783
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Haha, I know to never ask you for picks. Awesome, awesome card. Bendo is the new champ! That was a hell of a fight with Frankie Edgar.

Rampage looked slow as hell out there. I think it's about time for him to hang it up. He had a sick slam on Bader, but other than that he didn't do much.

Glad to see Mark Hunt win. I didn't think Kongo was going to stand with him much, but he did and paid the price.

Hatsu Hioki put in some work on the ground. He looked a lot better this time out than he did against Roop.

Showtime Pettis kicked he hell out of Lauzon. Glad to see these old WEC guys continuing to do their thing in the UFC.
HA HA HA! Damn almost everybody that was supposed to win lost that night. Im not mad about it at all. It makes the sport more interesting esp when the title changes hands. Good thing I didnt bet i wouldve had a tough night but usually Im pretty good at picking, just not my night I guess. I do got Overeem defeating Dos Santos tho.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #784
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jake shields is one of the worst strikers in the hstory of mma...

he lands cuz he threatens with the takedown....

a wrestler with big power will put him out... have no idea how he beat hendo... hes a tough guy but holy shit do his fights suck....

mark hunt is a g and always has been... kongo is a disgrace, he likes to hold guys against the fence and knee them in the balls till they drop, then he lays on top of them...

mark hunt wasnt having it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! highlight of the whole card for me.. post fight interview was g... mark hunt vs carwin or big country please...

gomi is probably my favorite LW of all time and i dont know whats up with him, he lost some speed but his technique is fading too.. hes still got a chin and dynamite in his hands so you can outland him and still be in trouble... good to see him win... sucks to see legends on the prelims...

hate seeing rampage take a loss against a guy like bader but page was looking rough, came in overweight and couldnt plant and throw or lift the top guy off like he can when hes right...he was definitely banged up... still couldnt be finished gassed out with no legs... i was hoping that slam broke baders neck... if bader fights a guy that can throw he looks to grapple fuck and that shit is not what ppl pay to see... looking forward to him getting destroyed next fight... let shogun KO or sweep and submit him or let machida counter punch him into deep sleep...

next event in japan needs to have every active pride legend on it... shogun and wand needed to be on this card...

pride >>> ufc and thatll never change
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #785
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

dog thats fucked up you were rooting for that guys neck to be broken hahahaha

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:50 PM   #786
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rampage is done.

Bones Jones is the real deal

I hope Chael Sonnen gets knocked out by Anderson Silva in their rematch, but why is sonnen all the sudden saying sorry to the spider for all the shit he talked?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-silva-but-why

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #787
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
jake shields is one of the worst strikers in the hstory of mma...

he lands cuz he threatens with the takedown....

a wrestler with big power will put him out... have no idea how he beat hendo... hes a tough guy but holy shit do his fights suck....

mark hunt is a g and always has been... kongo is a disgrace, he likes to hold guys against the fence and knee them in the balls till they drop, then he lays on top of them...

mark hunt wasnt having it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! highlight of the whole card for me.. post fight interview was g... mark hunt vs carwin or big country please...

gomi is probably my favorite LW of all time and i dont know whats up with him, he lost some speed but his technique is fading too.. hes still got a chin and dynamite in his hands so you can outland him and still be in trouble... good to see him win... sucks to see legends on the prelims...

hate seeing rampage take a loss against a guy like bader but page was looking rough, came in overweight and couldnt plant and throw or lift the top guy off like he can when hes right...he was definitely banged up... still couldnt be finished gassed out with no legs... i was hoping that slam broke baders neck... if bader fights a guy that can throw he looks to grapple fuck and that shit is not what ppl pay to see... looking forward to him getting destroyed next fight... let shogun KO or sweep and submit him or let machida counter punch him into deep sleep...

next event in japan needs to have every active pride legend on it... shogun and wand needed to be on this card...

pride >>> ufc and thatll never change
rogan laughing mid interview with hunt was hilarious...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #788
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Rashad Evans turns down request to sign picture of him getting knocked out

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...225039280.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:40 AM   #789
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

That dude ain't shit. I'm glad Rashad tossed that garbage. I can't wait to see him fight Jon Jones. Bones has been wrecking dudes, but I really want my boy Rashad to get his belt back. It ain't gonna be easy.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #790
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

Sat April 14 on Fuel TV in Sweden

Main Card (on Fuel TV):
-Alexander Gustafsson (13-1; #9 Light Heavyweight) vs. Thiago Silva (14-2)
-Brian Stann (11-4; #9 Middleweight)* vs. Alessio Sakara (15-8)
-Paulo Thiago (14-3) vs. Siyar Bahadurzada (20-4-1)
-Dennis Siver (19-8) vs. Diego Nunes (17-2; #8 Featherweight)
-DaMarques Johnson (13-9) vs. John Maguire (17-3)
-Brad Pickett (20-6) vs. Damacio Page (15-6)

Preliminary Bouts (on Facebook):
-Papy Abedi (8-1) vs. James Head (7-2)
-Cyrille Diabaté (17-8-1) vs. Tom DeBlass (7-0)
-Francis Carmont (17-7) vs. Magnus Cedenblad (10-3)
-Yoislandy Izquierdo (6-0) vs. Reza Madadi (11-2)
-Simeon Thoresen (16-2-1) vs. Besam Yousef (6-0)
-Jason Young (8-5) vs. Eric Wisely (19-7)

Old 04-15-2012, 03:39 PM   #791
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you mean to tell me that no one is discussing the fight ?
Old 04-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #792
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Jones will defeat Evans imo. I predict a stoppage in the 3rd.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #793
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Jones will defeat Evans imo. I predict a stoppage in the 3rd.
me too. jones is the best right now besides the spider!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #794
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

Sat Fuel 2 Tv results:

Main Card (on Fuel TV):
-Alexander Gustafsson def. Thiago Silva by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
-Brian Stann def. Alessio Sakara by KO at 2:26, R1
-Siyar Bahadurzada def. Paulo Thiago by KO at :42, R1
-Dennis Siver def. Diego Nunes by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-John Maguire def. DaMarques Johnson by submission (arm bar) at 4:40, R2
-Brad Pickett def. Damacio Page by submission (rear naked choke) at 4:05, R2

Preliminary Bouts (on Facebook):
-James Head def. Papy Abedi by submission (rear naked choke) at 4:33, R1
-Cyrille Diabaté def. Tom DeBlass by majority decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-28)
-Francis Carmont def. Magnus Cedenblad by submission (rear naked choke) at 1:42, R2
-Reza Madadi def. Yoislandy Izquierdo by submission (guillotine choke) at 1:36, R2
-Simeon Thoresen def. Besam Yousef by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:36, R2
-Jason Young def. Eric Wisely by unanimous decision (30-28 29-28, 29-28

cant believe both Thiago's lost...again.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #795
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

That was a really good show the other night. The prelims and the main card both had some nice fights. I was disappointed that Papy Abedi lost. I thought he looked pretty good when he fought Thiago Alves and was going to put in work against James Head. He basically just gave up the choke. It was a real sad performance, I don't know if the UFC is going to give him another chance.

The Picket/Page and Siver/Nunes fights were both on point. That Bahadurzada KO on Paulo Thiago was crazy. Dude just dropped like a pile of bricks. I think Gustaffson has a lot of potential, but I don't know how well he'll do against some of the strong wrestlers in the division. He definitely moves around like a 205 Dominick Cruz though.

I can't wait for the card this weekend. Jon Jones is clearly the favorite, but I need Rashad to take this fool out. Let's do this, Suga Shad!

Last edited by Charles Barry; 04-16-2012 at 03:11 AM.