news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

Old 03-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #16
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

To me the list is already suspect how are these misses?:
7th Chamber part 2, Drunk Game (Sweet Sugar Pie), Wu-Revolution, Good, Soul Power, Tush, Ghost Showers, Black Shampoo, I Get's My Thang in Action, House Nigga, La Rhumba, Cherchez La Ghost ????

These are all bangers/4 star tracks...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #17
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Agreed, a good but imperfect list

Duck seazon should b higher

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
To me the list is already suspect how are these misses?:
7th Chamber part 2, Drunk Game (Sweet Sugar Pie), Wu-Revolution, Good, Soul Power, Tush, Ghost Showers, Black Shampoo, I Get's My Thang in Action, House Nigga, La Rhumba, Cherchez La Ghost ????

These are all bangers/4 star tracks...

And here's the problem. You didn't read any of the synopses. If you did, you would understand that I wasn't criticizing some of those songs. I was critical of certain aspects of the songs that led to bad things down the road.

For instance, I know 7th Chamber part 2 isn't a bad song. If you read what I said, it's right there in the first line. I was critical of the fact they reused the same verse from 7th chamber part 2 and just switched the beat...something we would be forced to swallow for years to come...

Anyway, it's all conjecture and opinion on some others, I mostly go by consensus view, not by personal feelings. You like Black Shampoo, most think it's a joke. Like Super god.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote