news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Merchant and The Mason has Arrived!! Free DL Inside

after long days and nights of contemplation, meditation and calculations, I proudly present to you:

THE MERCHANT AND THE MASON

many respects go out to MOD, my BDZ crew, 7th Grandmantis, and JonnyNewBrand for being a part of the album. more props to 7th again for doing the mastering of this piece, and laying down the cuts. mega props
to JonnyNewBrand for the artwork (shit is of the chain son!).

imma take this time to thank MOD personally for allwoing me to rock his instrumentals, and having the confidence that i would rock em properly and do justice.

also, lets pause and give thanks to those who inspire creativity and excellence in us. for me, i gotta give a shout out to my Wisdom, my brothers Menes (i see you kid), young blood Jeffar, the Archangel (when the time is right, when the time is right), Jigsaw and Skampoe (down since day one), 7th the Grand fuckin Mantis (yall dont know, but dude keeps me on point), Merchant of Death (keep the tradition alive fam, see you in the Grand Lodge), Plex Realmz, Clymax, Maximus, and every other muthafucka i gets down with.

PEACE TO THOSE WHO TRULY ROCKED IT!!

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 03-08-2012 at 10:52 AM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote