news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Darkness 2, anyone got it yet?

just got a copy

gonna get into to it tonight (ya, i stay home to game on friday nights)

looks real dope. i had fun with the first when it came out and expect nothing less from this

it looks almost like a darker type Painkiller game

anyone play it yet?

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mike Patton is God......

That is all.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^lol

so no one else is playin this?

i been playin it on hard, seems pretty fuckin easy. but its still dope, might not be the best game. certainly one of the more enjoyable gameplays i hve experienced in a while.

shit doesnt try to hard to be something its not, got a great comic book feel, the cel-shading effects arent overly done (dont think borderlands), dark, bloody, and overall good times.

i suggest it

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how does this compare to the first one?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

there was a few things i liked less and a few things i liked more

so it was around the same, first might have been a bit better imo but its still an enjoyable game to play.

i just like solid gameplay, care very little for graphics. but they used a cel shade to give it a comic book feel and i think that helped the ambiance

ELITE STATUS