news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-08-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
patriquino
Blunted Soul

patriquino shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyrecord View Post
It seemed RZA had more talent when he couldn't read music or play instruments...manipulating vinyl was his gift
I totally agree.
patriquino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #17
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

that sample is sweet!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #18
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

simply brilliant.. once again creativity knows no bounds..
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #19
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

that is dope, takes me back...
Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

hears another one. its not wu-tang but this is some more crazy sampling from havoc of mobb deep.

original song

its not if...but HOW..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 03-10-2012 at 09:44 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #21
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

can anyone please put it online as mp3?
i'm not allowed to listn to that shit because of any disagreement with the lable...
thanks a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #22
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Im more curious about Glaciers of Ice sample than any other sample used on any Hip Hop beat.
I wanna say i heard somewhere that he sampled the castlevania video game for that beat. not sure though
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #23
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Got the title of the track, or the Castlevania game?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #24
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriquino View Post
I totally agree.
I can't cosign that. Rza was more prolific back then, but I think making beats like "Chamber of Fear" shows more talent than any of his earlier beats.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #25
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyrecord View Post
It seemed RZA had more talent when he couldn't read music or play instruments...manipulating vinyl was his gift
Definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
I can't cosign that. Rza was more prolific back then, but I think making beats like "Chamber of Fear" shows more talent than any of his earlier beats.
No, it takes more practice. If you really think RZA is a better producer now than when he didn't know shit about music, you're just one in a million..Kinda like sitting on the special bus, but even more special!

RZA still drops heaters from time to time though.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:08 AM   #26
patriquino
Blunted Soul

patriquino shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
Well that song is really the baseline from ain't nuttin t fuck with, even the same finger snaps, so he is recycling his earlier shit.
He was also fucking with lots of live instruments on forever, reunited for instance.

No one stays relevant forever. Few for longer than 10 years, including other greats like timbaland, neptunes, primo, dre, kanye etc... including the fucking beatles. Paul Mccartney was probably one of the most important musicians in the world between 1964-1974, but a few years later, no one followed his lead, despite him growing musically. That you conduct an orchestra doesnt make you a better musician. In 94-98, everyone wanted to sound like RZA, because he was the best. Now no one, despite the orchestra. So evidently, he was a more important musician back than, than now, ergo he was better than, than now.
patriquino is offline   Reply With Quote