news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #46
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

im on the fence with it... i mean im not a crazy good SF player... but i have a chance everytime... this one the mechanis feel hella different and the SF characters even feel like another game... =/ hope i can break this little distaste for it... i dont wanna say i spent hella money for nothing =[

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #47
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

game is fantastic
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #48
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Im practicing with Ibuki and Rolento as my SF team, for my Tekken team I use Asuka and Jin. Just trying to get accustomed to the juggle system.

Gems Unit:
SF Team - Ibuky: Damage cut +100, 20 sec, get hit with a over 5 hit combo
........................Instant restoration +60, get hit by 2 specials
........................Meter gain +40%, 15 sec, partner connects with launcher
--------- Rolento: Speed +10%, 20 sec, block 5 times
........................Instant restoration +60, get hit by 2 specials
........................Damage reduction +10%, 20 sec, get hit by 2 specials
T Team - Asuka: Meter gain +40%, 15 sec, partner connects with launcher
.......................Meter usage reduction +10%, 20 sec, connect with 5 normal moves
.......................Damage output +10%, 20 sec, partner connects with launcher
--------------Jin: Damage output +10%, 20 sec, partner connects with launcher
.......................Damage output +10%, 20 sec, connect with 5 normal moves
.......................Meter gain +40%, 15 sec, partner connects with launcher

I don't even know if they are good set ups, but thats how I have them.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 03-09-2012 at 10:47 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #49
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

not a fan of the gems.

Kazuya is fun to play as. I really want to use Jin but not comfortable with his transition over to SF4 engine.

The combos are more easier to do compared to SF4 in the trials. I got most of the Tekken cast done and the SF cast is around 50-60% lol.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #50
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Trial mode? I completed them all on SIV, on SSFIV I almost completed all of them except for like 10 trials. On MVC3 I couldn't complete the trials for like 5 characters on the Capcom side and on UMVC3 I realized that I spend too much time trying the trial from all the games I mentioned above that I gave up on it. It was no longer fun for me. With SFXT I'll just do the trials of the characters I want to learn.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #51
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You do realize that in a few months time capcom is gonna release a super complete edition.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #52
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
You do realize that in a few months time capcom is gonna release a super complete edition.
yeah im waiting it out
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #53
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Not to take their word for it, but at least they said they aren't doing any "Super Edition" or anything. The 12 character addition gonna be DLC similar to what they did with SSIVAE.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 03-10-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #54
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

As you can clearly see everything is already on the disk

Old 03-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #55
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Capcom can suck a big ol' dick for that BS.

Greedy ass corporate fags.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:02 AM   #56
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

^So True, but I've seen worst. Have any of you seen the DLC for Blazblue? They are charging $6 for voice arrange, per character. THIS GOT TO BE THE MOST RETARDED DLC EVER! With Castlevania the DLC were 2 extra chapter for $8-10 each just for like 15 minutes of gameplayn, but the retarded shit was that those 2 chapters were very important, because they answer the most important question of the ending.

At Capcom Unity (The official site for Capcom) someone started a thread for a petition asking Capcom to release the DLC's now, instead of waiting till fall for it. People are saying that Sony made a deal with them to wait for the release of the Vita version of the game to release the DLC.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 03-11-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #57
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Not to take their word for it, but at least they said they aren't doing any "Super Edition" or anything. The 12 character addition gonna be DLC similar to what they did with SSIVAE.
Even so, im waiting until street fighter X Tekken makes a serious drop in price before I make a purchase. As much as I love Capcom fighters im just not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt after being burned twice.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:07 AM   #58
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
^So True, but I've seen worst. Have any of you seen the DLC for Blazblue? They are charging $6 for voice arrange, per character. THIS GOT TO BE THE MOST RETARDED DLC EVER! With Castlevania the DLC were 2 extra chapter for $8-10 each just for like 15 minutes of gameplayn, but the retarded shit was that those 2 chapters were very important, because they answer the most important question of the ending.

WTF that's ridiculous.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #59
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

For those who don't have this game yet let me warn you about the 2 main problems of this game:
1)The online gameplay have issues were the sound effects and character voices gets cuts off in & out.
2)On Xbox you can't co-op with your friend and go online to play as a team.

On the first problem, Capcom said they are looking into it, but fixing that problem might cause more lag during online play. They are supposedly trying to find a balance to fix this issue. Now, on the second problem they basically blamed it on the Xbox infrastructure, and that they didn't have enough time during development to get it to work. What's surprising and infuriating for those Xbox users is that they don't plan to fix this problem at all.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 03-16-2012 at 09:10 AM.