news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 03-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #16
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

BUMP!

Mark of the Wolf is ma shit right now

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace skamp

appreciate the constant support and feedback. (still cant rep ya)

respect n honour

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hate to say i expected such a reaction but i did.

oh well, just another slept on piece of art from wu corp

peace those who shown love behind and in front the scenes

respect n honour

"sittin sideways on the sidelines, FAGGOTS STAY GAWKIN"

let it be known, i see everything

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Werd up!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:22 AM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

let me drop it
bar surgeon
and
supreme wisdom - favs off first listen.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:37 AM   #21
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

^peace Night Mayor, thanks for taking the time to give it a spin.

respect n honour

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #22
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

Downloading ...
Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #23
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Apologies for not comin thru sooner broham...i dl it when it dropped but i aint get a chance to up it to my zune till today. I let this rock all day famo...it showcases ur true form like a mufukka man. I like the whole joint but my favs so far are mark of the wolf,depths and onwards,bar surgeon,and dwellaz move superior. Menes came thru like a beast on that one! Im a def soak this in some more man,but great job on this my nigga...1

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #24
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rRECIEVING

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prime Sithesizah View Post
Downloading ...
enjoy fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Apologies for not comin thru sooner broham...i dl it when it dropped but i aint get a chance to up it to my zune till today. I let this rock all day famo...it showcases ur true form like a mufukka man. I like the whole joint but my favs so far are mark of the wolf,depths and onwards,bar surgeon,and dwellaz move superior. Menes came thru like a beast on that one! Im a def soak this in some more man,but great job on this my nigga...1
peace my dude, appericiate the listen. respect n honour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
rRECIEVING
peace Poison, good to see you coming around. enjoy the album

respect n honour

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #26
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

art is magnifico, best ive seen in many Luna naps

your delivery/presence is supreme and has improved eleven fold

not much to say about the beats, MOD always delivers

my favoritezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???????>>>>>>>>>>

MARK OF THE WOLF

perfect track title
instrumental is emotional serial killer autopsy, LOVE IT

"it takes a village to raise the children!"

just mad atmosphere

DWELLAZ MOVE SUPERIOR

my favorite track

"riot squad committee cant deny me, move past barriers
going airborne, i'm an aircraft carrier
hoverin' like harriers, ???????
VLAD THE IMPALER... tombstone scaler"

love this beat, Menes enters track like thirsty river demon, the most hostile verse I ahve ever heard from him

"we break necks, and play chess with the dead men
dark ship captain, only break bread with his brethren!" <<< what a start

PITCH BLACK

the samples are COLD WAR GRITTY
drums are crunchy!

this track reminds me of the Nightmare Before Christmas realm merging with the Max Payne universe

IT JUST DOES

"what's the point of evil? conundrum
lovin' life but fuck all these people
jack of all trades... masters of none
hand fulls of fatherless sons"

"shadow box with Goliath
speakin parables of science
holy voice of the tyrants
front line firin'.. not givin' 2 fucks who dyin!"

MORE MAD ATMOSPHERE

I also enjoyed DEPTHS OF ONWARDS VERY MUCH SO, CHEMICALLY BASED

this project is incredibly cohesive, perhaps a little too cohesive.. I would have enjoyed some more variation all around, but overall this is the best MCing i have heard from you, and ill beats by MOD

GREAT SOLO DEBUT, DWELLAZ MOVE SUPERIORRRRRR

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

peace Poison, thanks for the feedback. appreciate it

i agree myself, i feel like i coulda used a few more tracks that varied in tone. but saying that making the album was a very anger fuelled process. i was in a deep and dark mindstate and had to get it out there. Comatose being a track that has more personal overtones. im pretty much the only one who knows what the first verse is about but im sure many can relate.

respect n honour. thanks again for the breakdown

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #28
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Yo son I think i got a hard on for ya music

i slap myself silly every night wishing i was as dope as your crew of emcees. how does one become so great at the art that he transcends human thought patterns. can you teach me? and the rest of the rap world?

Last edited by THE MASON; 03-23-2012 at 11:41 AM.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #29
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
Yo son I think i got a hard on for ya music

i slap myself silly every night wishing i was as dope as your crew of emcees. how does one become so great at the art that he transcends human thought patterns. can you teach me? and the rest of the rap world?
no, i will not teach you. you flaming fuck

stay outta my threads

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #30
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

^Fuck you, i wish to learn your secrets. i will stand at the bodega and recite your rhymes that a crazed minister recites bible passages. you wont see me, cause when you walk by i shall cower from your omnipotence.

all praise be to Mason

Last edited by THE MASON; 03-23-2012 at 11:47 AM.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote