news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
Abraham Lincoln
CHICKEN HEAD

Abraham Lincoln crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
lolol i saw this yesterday and was like 'people think hes a fag for singing a beyonce song?!' most rnb/soul singers have a little gayness to them, even james brown was bisexual according to tommy chong lol.

so hip hop is basically gay as fuck already.

those pics are pretty much gay though for real.
Dudes dont sing Beyonce songs. But even if he didnt sing one note you could tell that nigga is a flaming faggot. He's wearing a woman's top for starters. SMH and he looks just like Ghost too. Suge Knight has a homo for a son too. So ironic these thugged out dudes have produced sugary babies. Guess they should have been around more instead of out rapping, partying and beating people up

Here, I'm handing out late passes
Abraham Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #17
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is what it is but damn it's like looking at Ghost cause the kid's a splitting image of him, i guess ghost kissing rae in the triumph video set all this off!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

damn dennis...

your thoughts?..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #19
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
i guess ghost kissing rae in the triumph video set all this off!
Hhahahahah

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #20
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

I posted this yesterday and for whatever reason my post was deleted. Anyways,

Damnnnnn Homie
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #21
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear its somethin in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you grow up without a father in modern times... YOURE PROBABLY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these bastards arent the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starks had nothing to do with this...

hes been on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momma got this kid in the house singing beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no wonder ghost been goin in on FAGGOTS lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...

pray for ghost...

its not hard to be a good parent...

unless your child is retarded or gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electro shock therapy still an option!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

pretty toney got a pretty bitch son singing on worldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #22
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Damn...
Old 03-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #23
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
Not surprised he calls himself Moon God!

Peace.
LOL hahaha he doesn't I just made that up, since ghost's other son calls himself sun god. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
It is what it is but damn it's like looking at Ghost cause the kid's a splitting image of him, i guess ghost kissing rae in the triumph video set all this off!
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear its somethin in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you grow up without a father in modern times... YOURE PROBABLY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these bastards arent the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starks had nothing to do with this...

hes been on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momma got this kid in the house singing beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no wonder ghost been goin in on FAGGOTS lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...

pray for ghost...

its not hard to be a good parent...

unless your child is retarded or gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electro shock therapy still an option!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

pretty toney got a pretty bitch son singing on worldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol yeah i wasn't expecting this, my roommates know I blast wu all day, this was the first thing they showed me when i came in the apartment yesterday lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #24
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did he put out these tweets in order to respond to all this worldstar crap???

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #25
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Nah, doesn't look like it
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #26
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I posted this in general chat, but I guess it is important for you guys to read as well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
lol.

if this is true, that must mean that ghostface is part gay, because he passed the gay gene on to his seeds, which means that wu-tang is part gay, which means that all of us are part gay for listening to wu-tang.

really makes you think life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #27
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Whatever!

Seriously, guys, let's focus our concentration on something else. Again, all this focus on Ghostface Killah's son being gay is a bit immature and silly.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #28
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's ok, another of Ghostface's sons is on youtube keeping it mad G to stay balanced...

This is great for Ghost though, he won't need to pay anyone any more to do the RnB hooks on his singles!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #29
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

him bein fruity aside, dude can sing
Old 03-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #30
GimmeMyCrabSammich

GimmeMyCrabSammich grasshopper

Karma is a bitch...that's what you get for burying KFC buckets in other people's backyards.
GimmeMyCrabSammich is offline   Reply With Quote