news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #16
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of fury
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

who was that clone white bitch? Anyway I liked Hopsin and Maclemore, I'm in Seattle right now, Macklemore is actually good, despite cats jugements of him he's been doing stuff for a while in Seattle and I really enjoyed his first tape...and Hopsin is trying, he might be trying too hard but at least he's trying, Danny Brown reminds me of Andre 3k and MGK is a faggot as always as well most of everyone else
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
who was that clone white bitch?
A WHORE WHO NEEDS TO GET BANGeD

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:01 AM   #18
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'd probably give it to Roscoe.
I LIKE HOW EVERYONE ELSE IGNORED ROSCOES TALENTS CAUSE OF THiS

Old 03-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #19
CEITEDMOFO

THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FAVORITE ROSCOE TRACK, (NEVER DOWNLOADED HIS MIXTAPES OR ALBUMS)

THEY JUST PLAY THIS AT THE CLUBS & STRIP CLUBs

^ BEGGINING OF THE VID FAB AT MY SECOND HOME SOUTH BEACH

Old 03-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Roscoe and Brown ...... and I guess Hopsin did good too

but

where was the man in the gold mask??????
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #21
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If fucking Roscoe Dash had the best performance of the cypher you participate in then you know you're fucking up as a rapper.

All of these kids are imposters.

Stop runnin' up on n!&%@$ wit' all that wack shit...Talkin' bout you MCin', you ain't no MC.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 03-24-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #22
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

roscoe makes dope songs to party , smoke drink and throw 100s on bitches too ... im a young nigga so i throw quarters hahaha
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:55 AM   #23
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

I haven't heard of any of them and don't know which one is which but they all sucked. is the last guy on the first video a tranny?

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #24
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkey

That chick at the end of the second cipher....

"Everybody on my dick, they wanna ride my pony." O___O

The first cipher was much better, but still meh for the most part...

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #25
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
danny brown has swag, cooler than just wearing a throwback and timbs dude doesn't care what you think. obviously he had the best verse but roscoe was surprisingly good and ima keep checking hopsin, cos even though he bites eminem, i like that style of rap, he might turn in a good album eventually.

iggy azalea? lol i definitely would. she can make decent songs imo but she was wackest on this cypher. i mean she failed abysmally.

if this was an anonymous post and i had to guess who said it I would have said sosa 100%. constantly standing up for rappers gay rights.

you dont have to wear timbs to be a rapper. but you sure as hell shouldnt dress like a faggot if you wanna be one.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #26
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Co-sign what whitey said.

Danny Brown dresses like a fruit intentionally to piss people off (I believe I read an interview where he stated as much), that shit is lame to me.

I can't stand these new kids because their constant attention whoring and stupid ass antics are more important to these dumbfuck net babies than the acutal MUSIC!!!

A bunch of slow-on-the-uptake sissies obsessed with TMZ gossip, girl's fashion wear and Ciroc/Pink Snapple slurpees.

Fuck this Cirque De SoGay shit these kids are pumpin', you're embarrassing yourselves.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 03-25-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote