news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #31
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

i would love to see a reaction from ghost! just to see how he handles it.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #32
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
It is what it is but damn it's like looking at Ghost cause the kid's a splitting image of him, i guess ghost kissing rae in the triumph video set all this off!
ahahhahahahahaha

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #33
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It just occurred to me...
Drake turned him!!!

Payback for all the shit Ghost said about him on his Bigghostblog, calling him The Kitten Whisperer etc

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #34
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

um, you know ghostface killah doesnt actually post those big ghost blogs right
Old 03-26-2012, 03:46 AM   #35
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
Dudes dont sing Beyonce songs. But even if he didnt sing one note you could tell that nigga is a flaming faggot. He's wearing a woman's top for starters. SMH and he looks just like Ghost too. Suge Knight has a homo for a son too. So ironic these thugged out dudes have produced sugary babies. Guess they should have been around more instead of out rapping, partying and beating people up
Being gay is not the result of an absent father. It is the result of being gay.

And saying "f-ggot" is going to age about as well as a white guy saying "n-gger" in the 50's.

No matter how many years go by, there's always part of society that's bullheaded and backwards. Is that really the group you want to be belong to? For real. Life is short.

Last edited by ShortyCoffeeStain; 03-26-2012 at 03:53 AM.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:01 AM   #36
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
dude can sing
word
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #37
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Infinite's super low-budget debut as a "singer" from his bedroom seems more like a cry for attention towards his superstar father. The absence of his father is the most questionable and revealing part of the whole event. It makes this look like a kid who feels as if his father was never there and now has to use his name to gain his attention and cause controversy.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #38
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
Completely agree. I've seen too many little boys that I could tell were gay before they knew it themselves. Then, when they got old enough to have sexual thoughts, guess what? They were gay. Being gay is not a choice, and it has nothing to do with how you were raised 95% of the time. With the exception of being sexually abused as a child by a male abuser. That seems to lead to homosexuality sometimes, and I wonder if the child may have been heterosexual if not for the abuse.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #39
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

damn what a fucking shame! The gayness disease has spread all over the world definitely now even one of Ghost's sons is gay! lmao
Old 03-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #40
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Im Sure Ghost is Hip. About the Situation.And Like In N-e Family u Just Except it and move on. the kid is a spittin image of GFK. and those sayin ghost was an absent father. homeboy look fresh to me. look like he being taken care of. GFK Still the GOAT.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #41
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

dude can sing. and i dont care that hes alittle weak in the wrist but listening to a man sing "make love to me" was too much to take i had to turn it off

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #42
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
um, you know ghostface killah doesnt actually post those big ghost blogs right
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
I've seen too many little boys that I could tell were gay before they knew it themselves.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #43
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

lol Never that.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #44
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear its somethin in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you grow up without a father in modern times... YOURE PROBABLY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these bastards arent the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starks had nothing to do with this...

hes been on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momma got this kid in the house singing beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no wonder ghost been goin in on FAGGOTS lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...

pray for ghost...

its not hard to be a good parent...

unless your child is retarded or gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electro shock therapy still an option!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

pretty toney got a pretty bitch son singing on worldstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
I posted this in general chat, but I guess it is important for you guys to read as well....
ur dreams have now been fullfilled
now u can openly be gay since ur fav rappers sons r gay

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #45
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao @ these dudes who think being gay is curable.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote