news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey
Default New bumpy knuckles nas and premo

Been awhile for Nasty and Prem. Don't sleep on that new Bumpy commin out real soon.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

''Been awhile for Nasty and Prem''

No not really they just did Regeneration together. This is already one of my favorite tracks, surprised on no leak. Shits on the OG
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

''Been awhile for Nasty and Prem''

No not really they just did Regeneration together. This is already one of my favorite tracks, surprised on no leak. Shits on the OG
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

just a remix though. But the beat is nice...
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i like noel's new posting technique.

this song is pretty dope. that album leaked, shit is dope for the most part. preemo's got some fairly dope beats on it too, probbly the best beats of his in 4-5 years or so
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post

Been awhile for Nasty and Prem. Don't sleep on that new Bumpy commin out real soon.
jin already covered both inaccuracies lol

everyone should go out and cop this album, i'm waiting until it arrives tues to peep anything from it.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

came in the mail today, amazon also refunded me a dollar because the price went down, they do that if you preorder and the price drops

dope fucking album so far, put it in a little while ago

him n preem are both killing it

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #9
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey friends i just got the LP im going to listen soon ....

im expecting really hard beats and really hard rhymes...

if it doesnt deliver i am going to shit on it and call premier an idiot even though hes the GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i love hip hop just as much as i hate it wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i just listened to the song with flava flav and its very disrespectful hard shit wow i like this.. cool
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #10
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey wanna hear a new classic DJ PREMIER beat!?!?!?!?!?!

WOW what a classic beat

foxxx came very disrespectful dissing fag rappers i love it

did primo produce a classic comp for foxxx?!!?!?!?!!?!?

well see...........
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
hey wanna hear a new classic DJ PREMIER beat!?!?!?!?!?!

WOW what a classic beat

foxxx came very disrespectful dissing fag rappers i love it

did primo produce a classic comp for foxxx?!!?!?!?!!?!?

well see...........

anyone know what lp / mixtape that is from?