news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Locust
Default Vote 4 pedro

http://soundcloud.com/locust12/vote4pedro
Old 03-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

sick. weird lyrics lol but this style suits you more, definitely a big improvement.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 AM   #3
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa

ay thanks man a lot of ppl say it suits me more. u heard my other trax hear im assuming?
Old 03-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kool track I liked it . It has like an eminem and asher roth style in there
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

yea thats how i see myself^ thanks mate
Old 03-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #6
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude this is fucking dope .. "waiter theres a pube in my soup" lmfaoo yea like eminem wit a dash of asher is exactly i hear it ... officially tuned in
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:53 AM   #7
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Tnx a lot man, means a lot, i should combine this with a sick perverted video clip and it might go big.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
Mindsword
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Mindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkeyMindsword iron monkey

haha awesome!!!! mexicans are poor lol...........

Last edited by Mindsword; 03-25-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Mindsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:55 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lyrical toilet paper mane, i sniffs
Old 03-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

THanks for checking dudes. Do yall know if anyone on this forum got connections to blogs or ppl in the music biz?