news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #16
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Yea they did...when you decided to cosign this weak fake ass bullshit record. this record is everything that's wrong with the record industry let alone peoples mentalities nowadays. duke is learning how to rap but he's using somebody else's life as a blueprint...this nigga reminds me of chris rocks character on the cb4 movie.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i just thought he had some nice darts. like i have any idea what his life like...

but yeah like u say hes just learning, it takes a minute to figure out what kind of emcee you are. hopefully he can figure out how to be himself as he goes on.

depends what kind of rapper he wants to be. i'm sure a lot of bums that have a little buzz right now spit pure fiction, but i don't think they last long.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #18
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maaaaaan shut your old ass up nigga like GET OFF MY DICK .. i exaggerrate i dont lie .. every rapper does it your FAVORITE rappers do it ice cubes from the suburbs .. pac did ballet etc etc .. gtfo my dick aint no use battlin u dog u got no name fuck is that gonna do for me ???
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #19
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
i'm not claiming i'm anything i'm not.

theres a difference though, if rappers didn't use poetic licence i can think of several hip hop classics that we would'nt have.

this has nothing to do with killbot i'm just saying that putting all of yourself into a rhyme and making every statement a literal truth are not the same thing. but maybe we have our wires crossed on what we're arguing about.
no your DEFINETLY right i speak for myself AND my fam and friends who dont rap.. go ahead man rap about all the katanas and ninja gaiden shit u want... comment on the music not wether you THINK im doing this shit or not .. u da nigga that was flashin guns in ya videos and shit like cmon bruh u think u lil boosie ? hahaha .. and dont try to son me wit dat "learning how to rap" your lil cousin taught u how to spit from what i heard haha
Old 03-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #20
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

and my lines were weak ?

"stay wit da iron on like a do it yaself t-shirt"

"im mansons son got bitches who keep da pipe gripped ... like hermhaphrodites"

"i was synthesized by the mind of german nazi guys tryna monopolize on BOW supply" basically claiming i was a nazi super soldier experiment gone wrong ...(play resident evil 5 and youll know what a bow is)

dont be mad cause you either dont understand what im saying or cant hear the deeper meaning behind everything else

yea 3 posts in a row cuz u an annoying ass nigga
Old 03-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #21
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^lol why are you mad at Sosa

hes the only one half defending you, idiot.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
^lol why are you mad at Sosa

hes the only one half defending you, idiot.
i was agreeing with him dumb ass and then the rest of the post was directed towards jig ... fuck multi quoting lol
Old 03-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #23
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

smh kids are so lazy these days

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #24
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

i been workin all day im tired lol
Old 03-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

*bruce lee voice* TRAIN HAaaaaaRDA!!

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

nah im talkin about my 9 to 5 and makin cuts all day lmfaoo .. but yea got new shit up the sleeve now that im actually recording it tho its hard to find the full beats i wrote too since my last laptop is broke ... of course its all of my more meaningful songs im missing .. and the easy to get beats are te easy to write lyrics if u get what im saying
Old 03-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #27
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ahahahaha
Old 03-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #29
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
maaaaaan shut your old ass up nigga like GET OFF MY DICK .. i exaggerrate i dont lie .. every rapper does it your FAVORITE rappers do it ice cubes from the suburbs .. pac did ballet etc etc .. gtfo my dick aint no use battlin u dog u got no name fuck is that gonna do for me ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
no your DEFINETLY right i speak for myself AND my fam and friends who dont rap.. go ahead man rap about all the katanas and ninja gaiden shit u want... comment on the music not wether you THINK im doing this shit or not .. u da nigga that was flashin guns in ya videos and shit like cmon bruh u think u lil boosie ? hahaha .. and dont try to son me wit dat "learning how to rap" your lil cousin taught u how to spit from what i heard haha

TE]

......you mad bro? the insults about my age are as useless and futile as you trying to gain credibility that ur THAT nigga...u aint shit and you're never gonna be shit but another statistic. ur not wack cuz a ur writing,its cuz ir a dickrider tryna sound like erry other generic nigga. Aint nobody teach me sheeeit nigga,i been writin rhymes since i was 16 faggit. You rap about shit you never did n shit you don't own, you gusto lookin ass nigga. I won't waste my time shittin on you but you won't battle me cuz you know I'll destroy you faggot. you make excuses for what you talk about cuz you're a liar...plain n simple. On ur dick?!.....pffffttttthahahahaha...Please wigger.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Lmao bust a lil rhyme gusto