news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default It's Sad That I'm Afraid To Talk To Black Women Because I'm Soft & Love Them Ho's

The reason i'm afraid to talk to black women is because of their attitude and most of them are golddiggers and selfish. I wish i didn't feel this way about black women because i've loved them since i was a kid. First woman i kissed when i was a kid was a black woman. I think black women are the most beautiful women on the planet but their ignorant behavior has made me hate them now that i've become a adult. I don't wanna date white women but i will because i'm not gonna continue to deal with black women's ignorant behavior. I know there's some black men who feel the way i do and have decided to date white women because they're tired of black women's stupid behavior. The thing that's sad about black women's stupid behavior is that they don't even recognize they have a problem but they don't mind criticizing black men and putting all the blame on black men for their relationship problems.

That's why i can relate to Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie so much and that's why i love the movie because i was finally glad to see a black man director do this film to show that black men all over america have the same problem i have with black women. Black men in the film who speak about black women, i don't believe they hate black women but i do believe they want black women to change their ignorant behavior and realize that black men aren't dealing with them because of the way they act. I know it may seem to ya'll that i hate black women because of the topics in the past that i've posted about them but i don't hate them. I just want them to change. They want black men to change. So why can't they change? It's not good for black women to be raising kids by themselves and they shouldn't be having a bunch of kids when they don't have a job. I don't know why so many black women are obsessed with wanting kids.

I know there's some bad black men also but there's some good black men and black women need to stop saying all black men ain't no good because that's not the truth. Since black women have had several black men that have done them wrong, they take their anger out on every black man they meet and that's wrong because every black man isn't the same. Black women are gonna miss out on some good black men if they continue to act the way they do. Black women need to stop only being interested in black men that got nice cars, nice house/apartment, jewelry, nice clothes and a lot of money when they're looking for black men. Just because black men have material things doesn't mean they're gonna treat you right. Here's a list of some of the black hot celebrity women that i love just to show ya'll i love black women.

Halle Berry
Gabrielle Union
Vanity
Sheila E(she looks black but her mom is creole and her dad is hispanic)
Meagan Good
Melyssa Ford
Beyonce
Sanaa Lathan
Regina Hall
Demetria McKinney
Lauren London
Zoe Saldana
Leila Arcieri
Rihanna
Faith Evans
Antonique Smith
Teairra Mari
Robin Givens
Mari Morrow
Nicole Ari Parker
Jada Pinkett
Nia Long
Free who hosted BET's 106 and Park
rapper Lady Luck
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i bet the black women are grateful though
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The reason i'm afraid to talk to black women is because of their attitude and most of them are golddiggers and selfish. I wish i didn't feel this way about black women because i've loved them since i was a kid. First woman i kissed when i was a kid was a black woman. I think black women are the most beautiful women on the planet but their ignorant behavior has made me hate them now that i've become a adult. I don't wanna date white women but i will because i'm not gonna continue to deal with black women's ignorant behavior. I know there's some black men who feel the way i do and have decided to date white women because they're tired of black women's stupid behavior. The thing that's sad about black women's stupid behavior is that they don't even recognize they have a problem but they don't mind criticizing black men and putting all the blame on black men for their relationship problems.

That's why i can relate to Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie so much and that's why i love the movie because i was finally glad to see a black man director do this film to show that black men all over america have the same problem i have with black women. Black men in the film who speak about black women, i don't believe they hate black women but i do believe they want black women to change their ignorant behavior and realize that black men aren't dealing with them because of the way they act. I know it may seem to ya'll that i hate black women because of the topics in the past that i've posted about them but i don't hate them. I just want them to change. They want black men to change. So why can't they change? It's not good for black women to be raising kids by themselves and they shouldn't be having a bunch of kids when they don't have a job. I don't know why so many black women are obsessed with wanting kids.

I know there's some bad black men also but there's some good black men and black women need to stop saying all black men ain't no good because that's not the truth. Since black women have had several black men that have done them wrong, they take their anger out on every black man they meet and that's wrong because every black man isn't the same. Black women are gonna miss out on some good black men if they continue to act the way they do. Black women need to stop only being interested in black men that got nice cars, nice house/apartment, jewelry, nice clothes and a lot of money when they're looking for black men. Just because black men have material things doesn't mean they're gonna treat you right. Here's a list of some of the black hot celebrity women that i love just to show ya'll i love black women.

Halle Berry
Gabrielle Union
Vanity
Sheila E(she looks black but her mom is creole and her dad is hispanic)
Meagan Good
Melyssa Ford
Beyonce
Sanaa Lathan
Regina Hall
Demetria McKinney
Lauren London
Zoe Saldana
Leila Arcieri
Rihanna
Faith Evans
Antonique Smith
Teairra Mari
Robin Givens
Mari Morrow
Nicole Ari Parker
Jada Pinkett
Nia Long
Free who hosted BET's 106 and Park
rapper Lady Luck

Quote:
Why do women talk so much? I think women just love to hear themselves talk LOL

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I wish more black women were like my mom. I love my mom so much. She's my best friend. She has breast cancer right now and i feel bad to see she's lost a lot of weight and her hair is gone. Ya'll pray for my mom. She's 59 years old. Her and my dad argue sometimes and i hate that because my dad yells at her and she doesn't need that because of what she's going through. My mom's birthday was a few months ago and i bought her several birthday gifts like Dallas tv show season 1 and season 2 on dvd because she loves that show. I remember her watching it when i was a kid. I also bought her Whitney Houston's The Bodyguard and Waiting To Exhale movies and The Bodyguard soundtrack and Whitney's greatest hits album because she's a Whitney fan. I'm gonna take her out in a few weeks when Think Like A Man movie comes out April 20th and i'm gonna take her to Applebee's restaurant afterwards. My mom and i haven't hung out in a long time and i just wanna show my appreciation for her loving me for so many years. I miss my grandmothers too who died. I really miss my mom's mother who died while i was living with her in 2000. I believe there's a good black woman out there who will be with me but it seems it's gonna take me a long time to find her and i'm a impatient man. When men are looking for the right woman, sometimes it takes a long time to find her but you don't wanna be old trying to find her LOL.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, if someone told me they were going to take me to applebee's for my birthday, i would think that would be the worst thing somebody could give me, yet CJ outdoes himself with Dallas on dvd
Old 04-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Speaking of Dallas tv show, i just saw a commercial for a new Dallas tv show on TNT that's gonna have Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray who were on the original Dallas tv show and there's gonna be some new actors on there. The previews i saw looks pretty good and i told my mom about it. It comes on in June. Art Vandelay, i didn't take my mom to Applebee's for her birthday. I'm gonna take her there in a few weeks. I like Applebee's food even though i've only been there once.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont kid yourself, cj. white bitches do dumb shit too.

and applebees is nuked food. microwave gourmet.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #8
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Jesus Christ Charles.

Can I ask you something Charles?

You wouldn't by any chance be a serial killer would you?

Just sayin.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i don't see him doing better than applebees on a janitor wage if you factor in his scripper/hoe bills.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #10
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

you just need to be more of a man
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #11
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It's Sad That I'm Afraid To Talk To Black Women Because I Love Them
Damn, you're right. That is sad. Now I'm sad too.

Keep your head up, Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote