news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Denver 911 tells man to return to the scene of an altercation, and he gets shot dead

--Denver 911 Apologizes for Deadly Instructions

A Denver man who called 911 to report a threatening road-rage encounter reluctantly followed a 911 dispatcher's order to return to the scene of the crime, where he was fatally shot while waiting for police.

Jimma Reat, a 26-year-old immigrant from Sudan, was traveling with his brother, cousin, and other passengers early Sunday morning, when a road-rage incident occurred at around 4 a.m., according to ABC affiliate KMGH.

Reat's cousin, Ran Pal, called 911 and reported that the occupants of a red Jeep had thrown bottles at their car, breaking the windows and threatening the people in the car, according to the report. Denver police confirmed the report but have not publicly released the name of the caller.

Reat, Pal and the others in the car had left Denver and were traveling home when they were instructed by the 911 dispatcher to return to within Denver's borders in order to receive police assistance, according to Denver police.

The group traveled back to Denver to wait for police assistance, but were fired upon by the occupants of the Jeep, which had arrived at the same part of the city, police said.

According to the Denver Post, the 911 dispatcher and Reat argued about the instruction to return to the scene of the altercation, with the dispatcher threatening to withhold police assistance unless Reat drove back to Denver.

"The call transpired very quickly," Carl Simpson, executive director of Denver 911, told ABC affiliate KMGH. "It got sideways very quickly. I am deeply saddened by the events that transpired. This call left me very saddened for the family."

Of the dispatcher, Simpson said, "I do know he didn't follow procedures."

Simpson told the Post that the dispatcher followed "lower level policies," in which he would typically advise a motorist to return to the scene of a minor accident for police assistance. But, he said, the dispatcher should have been aware that this was a "higher-level" event.

The dispatcher has been placed on leave while authorities investigate the 911 call.

The Jeep was found abandoned in Denver Sunday, and was later reported stolen by its owner, according to ABC affiliate KMGH. Police are still searching for suspects in the shooting.

The victim was not believed to have been involved in any gang activity, police told KMGH.

Ernie Franssen, the Denver 911 operations manager, apologized for the incident during a news conference Monday.

"We're absolutely apologetic for the circumstances of the call," Franssen told KMGH. "We want to give due diligence to the employee and make sure that we did or didn't follow the policies as they are written, and we want to take a look and listen to it ourselves and be able to speak to the employee."

Franssen told ABC News today that the department would be looking at its own policies for 911 calls like Pal's.

"We have policies that say we could have responded outside of Denver or could have involved another jurisdiction," Franssen said."Some policies were not followed. There were a number of policies that were followed."

"But we are deeply saddened by events," he said, "and sorry for family and community and sorry for the outcome, absolutely."

-http://news.yahoo.com/denver-911-apologizes-deadly-instruction-202932590--abc-news-topstories.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Return to the scene? Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stupid idiot motherfucking 911 operator.

That dumb son of a bitch better get fired for that.

Fuck the pigs.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahhahha got to love it

hahahahahahahaha

fucking america hahahaha

wait hold on...i shouldnt have a gun...but the criminal has a gun ...but im going to wait for a pig with a gun to show up and hope I dont get shot while I wait for said pig

hahahahahhaa

vote obama

PS i hope the illegal immigrants have gun permits so when they come running through my back yard I can take them to court HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA PATRICK HENREY would kill 99% of americans just on principle

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 04-04-2012 at 05:18 PM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who is more fool - the fool or the fool who follows the fool?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fool
Monkey
Junky
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote