news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #31
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHT MAYOR View Post
bullshit, know your enemy and yourself, thats prep.
what if your enemy is an invisible robot with 20 zillion guns pointed at your head and a defence shield made of all your friends and family?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #32
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
what if your enemy is an invisible robot with 20 zillion guns pointed at your head and a defence shield made of all your friends and family?
lolololol

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #33
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what about if your enemy was wearing this

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #34
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #35
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd like to invest my money in a bulletproof vest but they're illegal in MI.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #36
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Fred that's all fine n dandy in books
In real life
Out here
Once u set foot out ur house
U ain't promised a safe return
Old 04-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #37
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Samething in Detroit
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

werd
Old 04-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #39
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
In real life
Out here

Omar is right, america is the only place with guns where you can die outside your house. No one else in the world can die that way, they only die inside their house by tripping over their dogs and cats.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:52 AM   #40
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 04-05-2012, 03:04 AM   #41
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
you're fucked if your enemy is an invisible robot with 20 zillion guns pointed at your head and a defence shield made of all your friends and family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
In real life
Out here
totaly understand this and that doesnt discount my original point, if you know your enemies behaviour, if you know what your enemy is likely to do - and you know your behaviour and what your likely to do you can plan ahead for things like this. not saying this is a bulletproof plan (pardon the pun) but its preperation for the enemy and his suprise attacks.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #42
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its hard to talk to people about this who havent read the Art Of War.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #43
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

R.I.P. my condolences Skampoe
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #44
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
I aint no rapper or a killa nigga...im just sayin on sum serious shit. I got shit loads of artillery n ammo to make sure shit like this dont happen to me n mine.
Naw, just playin. I understand what you saying. I can't even imagine what it is like to live where you live. I probably would do the same as you. At least wit guns n ammo you're on somewhat of a level playing field if you need to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
I dont think any of that could stop a person from quickly unloading their pistol at point blank when you least suspect it.

No one can prep for the element of surprise
This is tru logically.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote