news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #9061
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
what? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #9062
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #9063
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Odom is finished with the Mavericks. Maybe he isn't able to take the pressure of the NBA anymore, and should just do reality shows.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-mavericks-odom

Quote:
Old 04-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #9064
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I feel bad for Odom. Clearly his mind is just not right and it led to him being out of shape and thus unable to perform.

At least the team didn't shit on him publicly... well not too bad.

Sense-A, Barak... where are your comments on yesterday's game?

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #9065
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
I feel bad for Odom. Clearly his mind is just not right and it led to him being out of shape and thus unable to perform.

At least the team didn't shit on him publicly... well not too bad.

Sense-A, Barak... where are your comments on yesterday's game?
It was a good game. Carmelo came through in the clutch. Rematch today (EST) on ESPN in Chicago.

Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 04-09-2012 at 11:08 PM.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #9066
check two
N.I.

-Antoine Walker retires from basketball

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...X0HpuKScO8vLYF

Quote:
Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #9067
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

I think the Knicks are the most overrated team in the entire NBA. 29-27. You barely win more games than you lose. Here you have a team that gets the airtime and ESPN fondling as if an elite top 3 team, yet the Knicks quite possibly won't even make the playoffs in a league where over half the teams make the playoffs. That is pathetic considering how high a salary the Knicks have. They have the 6th highest team salary in the league but only the 16th best record out of 30 teams. Spike Lee bought enough front row seats enough years that they can overpay for divas like carmelo anthony and Amare Stoudemire. What a sucka. And "linsanity" was the corniest gimmick of the season. You went on a boring 5 or 6 game winning streak and acted like you won the championship.

Milwaukee is only a game and a half behind you yet the knicks have a difficult schedule the rest of the season. You have to beat the Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Hawks, Clippers, and of course the Bucks to try to scrape out an 8th seed. If Bulls win tonight we were 3-1 against the Knicks this year. You got your little superbowl win. That's the first time the knicks ever beat the bulls since getting carmelo. Have fun playing golf while the Bulls are in the playoffs.

Oh yeah, by the way, look at the standings. Who has the best record in the league? Thought so.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #9068
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bulls prob the most overrated team in the league easy.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #9069
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
I think the Knicks are the most overrated team in the entire NBA. 29-27. You barely win more games than you lose. Here you have a team that gets the airtime and ESPN fondling as if an elite top 3 team, yet the Knicks quite possibly won't even make the playoffs in a league where over half the teams make the playoffs. That is pathetic considering how high a salary the Knicks have. They have the 6th highest team salary in the league but only the 16th best record out of 30 teams. Spike Lee bought enough front row seats enough years that they can overpay for divas like carmelo anthony and Amare Stoudemire. What a sucka. And "linsanity" was the corniest gimmick of the season. You went on a boring 5 or 6 game winning streak and acted like you won the championship.

Milwaukee is only a game and a half behind you yet the knicks have a difficult schedule the rest of the season. You have to beat the Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Hawks, Clippers, and of course the Bucks to try to scrape out an 8th seed. If Bulls win tonight we were 3-1 against the Knicks this year. You got your little superbowl win. That's the first time the knicks ever beat the bulls since getting carmelo. Have fun playing golf while the Bulls are in the playoffs.

Oh yeah, by the way, look at the standings. Who has the best record in the league? Thought so.
Haha. Quit hating on the Knicks man. They get airtime because they're a team people want to see. Despite their record, this is the most talent that they'd have in a long time. Last year I was happy just to see them in the playoffs because it had been so long. This year they'll still have to fight to make it, but I'd love to see them win one series. That's probably not going to happen though because they'd be seeing the Bulls or the Heat. Although it wouldn't shock me if we somehow upset the Bulls. Instead of shitting on the Knicks you need to get down with the squad.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #9070
check two
N.I.

Yeah the Knicks have some talent, but they are definitely underachieving with what they have. Carmelo had a nice game the other day, but he's too much of a cancer. After they get rid of him and Baron Davis loses about 100 pounds and gets the birds out of his beard, they should be a little better.

Teams like the Grizzlies have a much better chance of doing something in the playoffs than the Knicks, but how many Grizzlies games are put on TV?

Quote:
Old 04-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #9071
check two
N.I.

The Celtics over the Heat once again

Quote:
Old 04-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #9072
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd still rather watch NY over the Grizzlies

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #9073
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
bulls prob the most overrated team in the league easy.
Best record in the NBA and I'll guarantee not many NBA experts would pick them ti win their conference. I'm not sure how you consider them overrated. Care to explain why you feel this way? Or you just don't like the Bulls or what?
Old 04-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #9074
check two
N.I.

I don't think the Knicks are that overrated though cause I don't hear many people saying that they are a good team? Most people seem to realize that they are an average squad.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #9075
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Best record in the NBA and I'll guarantee not many NBA experts would pick them ti win their conference. I'm not sure how you consider them overrated. Care to explain why you feel this way? Or you just don't like the Bulls or what?

thats the point, cause they're wack. no one wants to watch ty gibsons ugly ass.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote