news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-17-2012, 03:07 AM   #1
bernie mac

bernie mac crouching tigerbernie mac crouching tiger
Default bobby digital cartoon....legit?

anyone got more info or full eps of this? Also can someone please embed this for me? http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=AU&hl=...&v=0RE2fGJ5UZs
bernie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yep it's legit as far as i know.. Bobby really had alot of plans for that character back then, it was the "In Stereo" album, he announced the instrumental version of that LP to be released soon after, he had this cartoon pilot, the "Domestic Violence" short movie on VHS and of course the "Bobby Digital" movie which was also supposed to be accompanied by a Bobby Digital soundtrack (completely different from "In Stereo").

funny thing though, i've been watching the late '90s show "MillenniuM" a lot lately since i bought all three seasons box set on DVD. in one episode in season 3, Emma is in a rough neighborhood to get in contact with her best friend who has real bad and down on heroin. in the background you could see several Bobby Digital "In Stereo" promo posters with the big 'W' and the Bobby mask, and over it said something like "Who is Bobby Digital?" and under "found out on [release date for "In Stereo"]. pretty cool poster actually

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:27 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that Bobby cartoon reminds me a whole lot of that animated scene in "Kill BILL vol. 1" where O'ren Ishii is a grown up woman and standing on a rooftop, sniping a guy in a car sitting between two females. very similiar if you know which one i mean.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:41 AM   #4
bernie mac

bernie mac crouching tigerbernie mac crouching tiger

so does anyone know if there were more eps? That one kinda just stops so yeah i'd be keen to see more. Thanks for the info and embedding it.
bernie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here's a version with credits at the end - copyright 2003
has an ill ass outro song on it
Old 04-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #6
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

very interesting, Id really love to see the Bobby Digital movies even if there a little corny, fuck it shits gotta be dope.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #7
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

^^^ track in your sig is really fire! thanks for the heads up.

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

and of course the "Bobby Digital" movie which was also supposed to be accompanied by a Bobby Digital soundtrack (completely different from "In Stereo").

nah claaa7
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote