news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-30-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Aliens: Colonial Marines

Don't know if this will bring anything new to the table game play wise for first person shooters but it does look pretty sick!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

My shit right here. Glad they released this, since they still have time to go back and change stuff. Should be a better game than AvP2010, but nothing is ever gonna top AvP2.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
Construct

Construct crouching tiger

It looks pretty fun. One of the few things I hope they add is being able to use sights. Just firing from the hip or whatever looks really inaccurate and not very fun. Also is this going to have multiplayer?
Construct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

they delayed this shit hopefully for good reason....the newest trailer looks dope tho

Old 02-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Badass, really captures the look of the original film well...

- KP -
Old 03-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I'm pissed they delayed it still but it tells me they're working out some bugs and really taking the time. AvP'10 was such a dud. Did you see the boxart? People are complaining but I mean..whatcha gonna do? It's straight

Not gonna post the XBOX one cuz it looks gay as fuck with the lime green strip at the top
Old 03-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

- KP -
Old 04-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

New Gameplay trailer is out some footage from some nerd convention

Here's the bread and butter the Multiplayer footage

Pulse rifle sounds stupid as hell
Old 04-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The entire game is so dark.

WTF

You need a flashlight
Old 04-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #10
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Nah man it's straight

They're not exactly supposed to be able to see the creepeez sliding out from the shadows n shit