news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #9136
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
They need to get rid of Howard already, he acts like a 5 year old kid and doesn't seem like he takes the games seriously anyway. I guess that since he's a good player, he thinks he can treat the rest of the Magic however he wants to. Get over yourself dude.
Magic has to be regretting not getting Bynum.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #9137
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
They need to get rid of Howard already, he acts like a 5 year old kid and doesn't seem like he takes the games seriously anyway. I guess that since he's a good player, he thinks he can treat the rest of the Magic however he wants to. Get over yourself dude.

I have to stick up for Howard in this instance and ask what the fuck was Van Gundy doing announcing to the media that Howard had gone to Magic management and wanted him gone? That was a bitch move imo.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #9138
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Howard had already done a lot of crap himself before Van Gundy did that though. A guy can only take so much. They are a team, not one guy. He should stop acting like he's superman and a prima donna, or nobody is going to want to be his teammate wherever he goes next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:23 AM   #9139
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Suns with a big win tonight. Also, the Thunder's head coach said that the Suns head coach should win coach of the year. I doubt that Gentry will, but it's still been a real nice turnaround after a terrible start.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 01:26 AM   #9140
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Howard had already done a lot of crap himself before Van Gundy did that though. A guy can only take so much. They are a team, not one guy. He should stop acting like he's superman and a prima donna, or nobody is going to want to be his teammate wherever he goes next.
Yeah I don't disagree with this. He has fucked up but I put that down to immaturity. Van Gundy should know better and that stuff should have stayed within the organisation because now the situation is even worse.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:30 AM   #9141
Robert
1%

Quote:
The Suns with a big win tonight. Also, the Thunder's head coach said that the Suns head coach should win coach of the year. I doubt that Gentry will, but it's still been a real nice turnaround after a terrible start.
Yeah they really needed that win. The Suns have been pretty impressive. Gortat has been really good all season.

But the bottom of the west is such a mess right now, who knows whether they'll get through.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:39 AM   #9142
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

I have to stick up for Howard in this instance and ask what the fuck was Van Gundy doing announcing to the media that Howard had gone to Magic management and wanted him gone? That was a bitch move imo.
Dwight stabbed Van Gundy in the back worse by asking for him to be fired. I don't view Van Gundys actions as wrong because they made Howard look bad. Especially since he wasn't saying anything that wasn't true. If Dwight looked bad because of something he was doing then he only has himself to blame.
Van Gundy was wrong because his actions really hurt the TEAM he's hired by, but he certainly didn't owe DWIGHT anything.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:56 AM   #9143
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Dwight Howard undergoes surgery.
He's done for the season, play-offs, Olympics and possibly training camp for next season.

Kind of a perfect ending to a dramatic season for him.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 04-20-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #9144
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

My Bulls are in a tough position now. Would it be better to rest their stars and allow Miami to take the #1 seed, or play all out for victory to stop that from happening? Rose and Deng could certainly use the rest, but the home team has won every game between the Heat and Bulls this season. Not only that, but the road to the conference finals will be much tougher for the #2 seed. fortunately, the Bulls have a great coach that I trust to make the right decision on it. Btw, as much as I hate to, I have to congratulate the Heat on a big win last night. They earned it.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #9145
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why did they not trade him?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #9146
netscape check two
N.I.

Another up and comer that dirty would like you's to know about:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #9147
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

i'm surprised y'all don't know about trevor booker

he's dope, plays mad hard too.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #9148
netscape check two
N.I.

Playing on the Wizards doesn't help

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #9149
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Celtics resting:
Rondo
KG
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Pietrus

Should be a blowout win for the Hawks tonight.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #9150
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Yeah they really needed that win. The Suns have been pretty impressive. Gortat has been really good all season.

But the bottom of the west is such a mess right now, who knows whether they'll get through.
the Suns making the playoffs gives Steve Nash a case for MVP. the suns roster is pretty bad, but still they manage to grind out wins in the west of all places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Dwight stabbed Van Gundy in the back worse by asking for him to be fired. I don't view Van Gundys actions as wrong because they made Howard look bad. Especially since he wasn't saying anything that wasn't true. If Dwight looked bad because of something he was doing then he only has himself to blame.
Van Gundy was wrong because his actions really hurt the TEAM he's hired by, but he certainly didn't owe DWIGHT anything.
its really 50/50 with Van Gundy and Howard. Van Gundy telling the media Dwight wanted him fired was a pretty bitch move, but then again Howard asking for his coach to get the chop is also a bitch move. the person who needs to go first in Orlando however is the GM Otis Smith. everything he has done has been a disaster.

the playoffs are gonna be tight, even though the East looks like a 2 horse race i think the Knicks have a chance to pull off an upset with they way they have been paying lately, and also the Celtics have begun to really get going as well.

same can be said for the west, loads of teams can pull off an upset, the Clippers, Grizzlies all look good.