news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #9181
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Blake is better than Chris. I do agree that the Clippers getting Chris, Chauncey Billups, Caron Butler were good moves and made them a playoff team. Sad that Chauncey's season is over because if he played in the playoffs, they could've possibly got to the second round.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #9182
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Blake is better than Chris. I do agree that the Clippers getting Chris, Chauncey Billups, Caron Butler were good moves and made them a playoff team. Sad that Chauncey's season is over because if he played in the playoffs, they could've possibly got to the second round.
Please elaboratele on how Blake is the better player?

Why did you even mention Chauncey and Caron? Billups has been out the majority of the season and Caron has been the most inconsistent player on the team.
Seriously though, Chris Paul has butloads of talent but has to carry the team AND run the offense with very few options and fewer well-rounded players AND try to not just do it all himself.
This guy single handly led a bum ass team with no playoff hopes one year to a contender in the West the next.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #9183
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blake is all dunks nothing else

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #9184
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
Which is exactly why his career is going to end short once his legs give in, he seriously needs to become a better rounded player.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #9185
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Lakers should get Lamar Odom back. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the first or second round.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:18 PM   #9186
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Which is exactly why his career is going to end short once his legs give in, he seriously needs to become a better rounded player.
he needs to build his game other wise he will only hold the clippers back

Quote:
Lakers should get Lamar Odom back. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the first or second round.

hmm second round maybe, but right now they would play the mavs, and I don't see the mavs having another run like last year

Old 04-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #9187
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I think Dallas could beat the Lakers because Dallas has a deeper team than them.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #9188
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
I think Dallas could beat the Lakers because Dallas has a deeper team than them.
Depth is nice but the most important factor to playoff success is having two or three elite players. Its better to be top heavy like LA or MIA than have a bunch of slightly above average players ( like the Pacers).
This is not the Dallas team from last year, only two players on there entire roster are even averging over 11 ppg.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #9189
hectis
vic

the finals is going to be the Heat vs the Spurs, and prince James will be 0-2 in the finals vs the spurs

Old 04-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #9190
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Quote:
Give him a chance. He is an amazing second year player. He has plenty of time to develop his game. When I look at The Clippers and I think of a player that is holding them back and is "nothing but dunks" I tend to think of DeAndre Jordan.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:37 AM   #9191
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Give him a chance. He is an amazing second year player. He has plenty of time to develop his game. When I look at The Clippers and I think of a player that is holding them back and is "nothing but dunks" I tend to think of DeAndre Jordan.
Pretty much agree with all of this, just pointing out that Blake needs to improve on his jumper, get a true post game ( his is similar to Dwight's) and drastically improve on the defensive end really needs to stop flopping so damn much. The lockout really fucked up his progression and I think going to the Olympics playing for real coaches this summer will help his game aswell.
Total agreement on the DeAndre part. Why the fuck are the Clips paying this guy 10 mil this year for? His only points are from dunks and putbacks. Other than athleticism, what does he have?
Old 04-22-2012, 01:24 AM   #9192
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The Heat sat Lebron and a Bosh tonight, thinking they could crush the Wizards without a problem. Wrong. Wade went out with a dislocated finger and there loss pretty much ensures they won't catch Chicago for homecourt now.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #9193
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

they cant get him back until next year.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #9194
hectis
vic

Quote:
The Heat sat Lebron and a Bosh tonight, thinking they could crush the Wizards without a problem. Wrong. Wade went out with a dislocated finger and there loss pretty much ensures they won't catch Chicago for homecourt now.
home court matters, but not like home field in the NFL

Old 04-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #9195
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
home court matters, but not like home field in the NFL
Usually you'd be correct, but regarding these two squads the home team won every time they matched up. So yea I think Chicago having homecourt could possibly be a difference maker especially if the series comes down to a game 7.