news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 10-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #1096
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats hot too thanks
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #1097
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Can any of you guys make me dope sig?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:53 AM   #1098
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Peace to the digital artists here, would one of you have the time to make me a signature?
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #1099
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
Peace to the digital artists here, would one of you have the time to make me a signature?

Since you didn't mention what you want in your sig I just threw these together quickly based on your username. If you wanna use any, make sure you save them to your desktop and load them in that way cos then you won't lose em if the link is broken/taken down.

Peace dude

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #1100
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

Peace AlphaTek, the three headed one and the Hooded Skull were ILL! I appreciate you taking the time to hook me up
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #1101
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No probs, I just quickly made em while I was doing my new alphatek one.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #1102
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo cool cats, I draw on the walls of my room. I was hoping one of you guys could make a stencil out of this photo:

This one would be better. The difficulty is the eyes though. In this picture, it's difficult to make a stencil where the eyes don't look cross-eyed:

For reference, this is the kind of stencil I'm looking for:

A long time ago, a cat in this thread made me Raekwon and Ol' Dirty Bastard stencils. They came out PHAAAT.

If you fast-forward to 13:25 you can see my wall stencils:

I will post a picture of the Daniel Plainview one as well, if someone can make it for me. If you would like something in return please ask. Thanks fellas.

Last edited by MAYOR QUIMBY; 04-16-2012 at 09:03 PM.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #1103
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone up for making a sig
Old 04-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #1104
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ Of what?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #1105
Mattlocka
The Lyrical Anomaly

Mattlocka shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Mattlocka Send a message via Yahoo to Mattlocka

I made a thread but i came here anyone if you making sig i need you.

eight banner 4 big size and 4 small size 4.3 ones.

With the the 4 big size i wought Enforcer Z on it with some nice theam to itt
put in a wu logo on one or two of them

Now for the 4 small size 4.3 ones i need some action on it mybe people fighting and some hightlight.And when i mean peolpe mybe a superhero or somthing thanks.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #1106
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
^^^ Of what?
the 9 ball but i need to incorporate more shit into it such as the denderah

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 05-06-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #1107
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i'll have to continue brainstorming
Old 08-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #1108
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

ANyone able and willing to make me a sig?

I'd appreciate it.

something added to this, or using this photo

, and adding the name "KATO" with a small wu-tang symbol in cool lettering plz

Thank you to whomever makes it

Last edited by KATO; 08-02-2012 at 01:39 PM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #1109
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

Can some1 make me a graphic that's a blend of the Brazilian flag and the American flag? Keep the American flag structure, just superimpose Brazil's blue circle and stars over the American stars, and alternate the stripe colors [green, yellow, blue, red, white]

or- be creative and roll with an idea of your own. - peace

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #1110
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Looking for a professional logo. If anyone can help me out and has a paypal account or does email transfer for payment. Hit me up in my inbox. Peace.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote