news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
suomynona
DOOMSDAY2078

suomynona crouching tiger

cmon will be dope using it online tho , especially through a window like in the video,lol
suomynona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:19 AM   #17
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

I like the beta but video games now a days are not worth 60 bucks

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #18
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

This really isn't Ghost Recon to me so I am quite disappointed. I really liked Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 and this is nothing like it. I was hoping for a stripped down tactical gun game but this is not it.

95% of the games in GRAW 1 and 2 were set up with no UAV's or explosions because that's not what GR fans want. So what do they do? They make a game that heavily revolves around all of this bullshit including mini nukes passed off as grenades.

The beta is horribly broken as well. If all of the technical issues aren't worked out, there's no way I can support this game.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #19
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

all betas have teething issues bro trust , but fuck it it probably aint that good anyway
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #20
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

I get that but this one is very painful to play at times with how broken everything is and it can be quite a chore just finding a game. I guess I've only been on a couple of betas and this is by far the worst.

My main complaint is the actual gameplay when everything is working. It's not horrible but it's not what I expected or wanted in a Ghost Recon game.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #21
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I have frieinds that love that franchise but i just dont feel it , you tried the killzone games?
Old 04-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #22
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
I have frieinds that love that franchise but i just dont feel it , you tried the killzone games?
No, I think I've only played the PS3 for like an hour total. That is one of the series I wanted to try though.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #23
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

what you only just got your ps3 recently or ?
Old 05-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #24
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Just got this game, Im currently playing the campaign. This game is epic and tactical at the same time. They simplify the controls of your squad members to just mark and shooting those marked targets, which is good because it helps the game move faster. The weapon customization is the best I've see so far, is very detailed. The graphics are great, but the frame rate seems to drop from time to time, at least on PS3. The missions so far are varied and fun to play, with some challenges for replay value. Im telling you guys, you need to check this game out.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #25
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quick question. How does GRAW: FS stack up multiplayerwise versus the previous GRAW for Xbox 360? The previous one, (not warfighter) had shit loads of maps and weapons.

I don't know whether to get this or Battlefield (for multiplayer) Im not too bothered about vehicles but I want good weapons and character/class progression.

Also anyone played max payne multiplayer? any good>?

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote