news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #9196
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
home court matters, but not like home field in the NFL
Usually you'd be correct, but regarding these two squads the home team won every time they matched up. So yea I think Chicago having homecourt could possibly be a difference maker especially if the series comes down to a game 7.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #9197
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Imo, home court matters more this season because the #1 seed will have an easier time getting to the conference finals. It's still likely going to come down to a Bulls/Heat matchup though.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #9198
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
the finals is going to be the Heat vs the Spurs, and prince James will be 0-2 in the finals vs the spurs

What makes you think the Spurs wont drop out in the first round like last year? I'm not saying I think they're incapable of going through, I'm just saying who really knows what will happen to them in the playoffs.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #9199
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING PLATYPUS View Post
Imo, home court matters more this season because the #1 seed will have an easier time getting to the conference finals. It's still likely going to come down to a Bulls/Heat matchup though.
If I'm Chicago or the Heat I wouldn't want to be playing Boston. I think that's worth considering because while Boston probably can't win against either team across a series they will make it tough. This is presuming both the Bulls and the Heat cruise through the first round which they surely will.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #9200
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

This should be the BULLS new logo for the 21st century

I found it over at deviantart.com which is a good site by the way.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #9201
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #9202
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats Ron Artest trying to break out of Metta World Peace lol. he should be banned for the rest of the season for that shit.

Great game between the Thunder and the Lakers, LA coming from 17 down and Kobe coming through in the clutch. but what can i say about the Thunder, if i was a Thunder fan i would have a heart attack watching Westbrook play. on soo many occasions today he just dribbled the ball for 20 seconds and either took a step back jumper or put his head down and dived in. he was like 4-24 fucking awful, i dont kno how teammates put up with him.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #9203
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

What makes you think the Spurs wont drop out in the first round like last year? I'm not saying I think they're incapable of going through, I'm just saying who really knows what will happen to them in the playoffs.
The spurs are a different team from last year. can they lose in the first round again? sure any team can, but I just don't see it happening

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #9204
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFMAN View Post
Thats Ron Artest trying to break out of Metta World Peace lol. he should be banned for the rest of the season for that shit.
History will not be on Ron Artest's side on this one. You can tell that he knew that he fucked up. The guy is just not right in the head. Hope he gets suspended through the playoffs.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #9205
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post

thats the first ive seen of that. haha wow what a fucking head case. like is he serious? catching someone in the back of the skull like that with an elbow, at full fucking force no less, can cause some serious damage hes lucking hes not catching a murder case right now.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #9206
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I can honestly say It's embarrassing that he played for my favorite team at one time.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #9207
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFMAN View Post
Great game between the Thunder and the Lakers, LA coming from 17 down and Kobe coming through in the clutch. but what can i say about the Thunder, if i was a Thunder fan i would have a heart attack watching Westbrook play. on soo many occasions today he just dribbled the ball for 20 seconds and either took a step back jumper or put his head down and dived in. he was like 4-24 fucking awful, i dont know how teammates put up with him.
With Westbrook, his last 5 or 6 games have been pretty bad but for most of the season his shooting has been pretty fucking good. I think he's shooting at about 47% for the season.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #9208
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahaha world peace

what a fuckin maroon

like Whitey said, that could have killed Harden, and then what? fuckin manslaughter at the least. people have died from lesser blows to the dome piece than that.

anyways, i hope these teams meet up in the playoffs. my boy at work as got a hook up to all OKC games, and it's only like 2 hours from here, i would definitely go that shit

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #9209
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default That ElBlow took me back to the infamous Auburn Hills Brawl or "Malice at the Palace"

Old 04-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #9210
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

me and my boy were discussing what kind of suspension he is in for, and he said at least a few games lol

i think he's done for the playoffs and all of next season. with everything going on in the world of sports as far as lawsuits and intent to injure and shit like that, they are going to come down on this faggit like never before

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote