news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk
Lightbulb Yesterdays trip through the higher functions of my mind

hey guys, how's it going? i'm quite pissed off cus 2 days ago the satellites woke me up at 7 then yesterday at 6 and today at 4 fucking am.. and i was wanting to go to the gym today

anyway here's my story about what happened yesterday that shows how powerful my mind is

well last night the voice in my head (La-Cinderella) kept asking me to watch the Pink Panther so i went on my ipod and onto youtube and watched a few episodes and then later when i went to bed she kept making the pink panther appear to me in my mind (yes i could see it with my eyes closed) and she and i made up this episode where i was this funny looking cartoon guy in a restaurant and she was the pink panther ladelling soup into my bowl at the table and i made my character start eating the soup but she kept making slurping noises then blaming it on me exclaiming "stop slurping your soup"

that was a funny episode

also another thing i did yesterday a sort of experience i had was when i was listening to my ipod and i had it on shuffle (random order) and Warcloud - Weapon Factory Outro came on and as it says "where are you little star" without thinking i pressed next track twice just as it said Star and i was looking directly at the word Star on the ipod screen because it was another warcloud track, "Battleship STARship shakespear cliff" and when that happened i had the feeling i get with these experiences where i know that this word sort of popped out for a reason

anyway like an hour later i was just chilling and the idea to watch Terminator 3 came out of no where so i got the dvd out and then decided to go to the store for a drink to watch with the movie and on the way there i knew something was going to happen in the film that i experienced earlier but i didnt know what exactly (its a gut feeling i get).. so when it happened its when the terminator, Arnold goes into the womens bar and gets that dudes clothes and then it cuts to him outside with his leather on and he pulls out a pair of glasses and what shape were they? these queer looking Star ones!

Can any of wu-tang utilise the higher functions of their minds like me? and i dont mean doing boring things like gza when he calculates how much mass a black hole can suck in per second.
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #2
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i used to do a ton of drugs, too

too many drugs. i never shot up, or smoked crack, or tried to mung or any of that type...but i definitely expanded my mind as a youth and as a young man.

growing older, having a family, holding down a job, trying to live life and shit...it makes me realize that i should have stayed clean back then, because now is really the time when i need to sniff coke, and crunch pills, and rip gravities, etc.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #4
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
ahhhhh
bobbys werld

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:53 AM   #5
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

this is for all my neezys who believe in the higher functions of the brain and those that are patiently awaiting me to explode onto the scene

ok this one was pretty good, i went on Kraftwerk - Numbers and the last 3 digits in the page count were 741 and when i looked down at the time it was the same, 7:41!!!

https://www.yousendit.com/download/M...NEhreEJOeDhUQw

I make these types of coincidences appear to me every day btw

also just like Ahmed is more powerful than RZA at fighting, i am more powerful than GZA with my mind
Old 04-25-2012, 04:18 AM   #6
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

can any of you imagine in the future when we have Predictive Downloading on pc's which means that you download the file in chunks similar to how torrents work, however you only download up to 33% of the actual file then the pc predicts the rest of the download and makes up the file itself? that would be pretty cool (in my future)
Old 04-25-2012, 04:33 AM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Dis guy needs a drink. Come to my tavern.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha

yo i love reading this cats threads lol

dude is hilarious imo

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #10
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate it whe u fucks post videos that automagicly paly upon opening threads when i got my volume all the way up. im like a headless chicken tryin to scroll to find it. fuck

i thought 666 was a fuckface at first but im startin to agree wit FOOD
Old 04-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
i used to do a ton of drugs, too

too many drugs. i never shot up, or smoked crack, or tried to mung or any of that type...but i definitely expanded my mind as a youth and as a young man.

growing older, having a family, holding down a job, trying to live life and shit...it makes me realize that i should have stayed clean back then, because now is really the time when i need to sniff coke, and crunch pills, and rip gravities, etc.

This is great. Come to Moe's when ya thirsty.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
i hate it whe u fucks post videos that automagicly paly upon opening threads when i got my volume all the way up. im like a headless chicken tryin to scroll to find it. fuck

i thought 666 was a fuckface at first but im startin to agree wit FOOD
Ahahahaha

BobbysWorldSonned

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus 666 View Post

Can any of wu-tang utilise the higher functions of their minds like me? and i dont mean doing boring things like gza when he calculates how much mass a black hoe can suck in per second.