news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #9256
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I feel bad for Michael. Charlotte is horrible. I heard Michael wants to resign from being a owner but he's gonna have to sell the team for that to happen and i don't see anybody being interested in buying the team LOL. I was surprised Gerald Wallace went to New Jersey and i know he wasn't happy about that because i know he wanted to stay with Portland.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #9257
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
Jay-z is already a better owner than Jordan
At least MJ can say he was on the best NBA team ever and now owns the worse NBA team ever. How many people can ever say that?
Old 04-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #9258
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I feel bad for Michael. Charlotte is horrible. I heard Michael wants to resign from being a owner but he's gonna have to sell the team for that to happen and i don't see anybody being interested in buying the team LOL. I was surprised Gerald Wallace went to New Jersey and i know he wasn't happy about that because i know he wanted to stay with Portland.
Teams like the Lakers, Clippers, or even the Mavs could use a player like Wallace.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #9259
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I watched my first Charlotte Bobcats game of the year the other night and that shit was depressing. So many empty seats and broken dreams. They better hope they get Anthony Davis to bring a little hope to that arena, but they're gonna need a lot more help than him. I'm about about 2 and a half hours away and I haven't bothered to go to 1 game yet.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #9260
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Olympiq, i agree with what you said about those teams that could use Gerald Wallace. I was surprised Portland didn't make the playoffs. I'd rather watch them than Utah. Charles Barry, i remember when Charlotte had the Hornets. Those were the good old days when they had Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning, Kendall Gill(he's my cousin), Muggsy Bouges, Dell Curry. Remember that game winning shot Alonzo hit in the playoffs against the Celtics in Xavier Mcdaniel's face? Alonzo laid on the court after the shot and his teammates jumped on him.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #9261
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

The Charlotte Hornets were a lot of fun to watch. This area had a lot of love for that team, but the Bobcats are pathetic. That lineup you mentioned was pretty serious. That's dope you're related to Kendall Gill, I liked watching him play. The tag team of Zo & Grandmama is better than anything the Bobcats could dream of. I'd like to see the Bobcats eventually reach that level of success, but as long as Michael Jordan's tired ass is running things that's not gonna happen.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #9262
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ the blazers not making the playoffs? their team sucks

can't Kendall Gill give you a little extra loot to get out of your parent's place?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #9263
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
At least MJ can say he was on the best NBA team ever and now owns the worse NBA team ever. How many people can ever say that?

hahaha

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #9264
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

And the Celtics aren't just a bunch of old tymers. They have had some younger talent stepping through this season such as Avery Bradley.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #9265
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What was Portland's record? If they had kept Gerald, they would've made the playoffs. So sad Brandon Roy had to retire and Greg Oden got cut from the team because of injuries. When Greg was healthy, he was a good shotblocker and rebounder. I liked his dunks. Al Jefferson needs to leave Utah because they aren't gonna win any championships. Their team is boring. I do like Devin Harris. I don't care about Boston's young players. They can't beat Miami in the playoffs.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #9266
check two
N.I.

Oden played like 5 NBA games and he looks like he's 67 years old. That Hayward dude on the Jazz is the man.

The Blazers were like 8 games away from even being near the 8th seed. There were only a few teams worse than them in the west.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #9267
check two
N.I.

Rose down again?

Old 04-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #9268
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
Rose down again?
Yeah that looked bad. Might be ACL or MCL. Tough for the Bulls.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #9269
check two
N.I.

Lebron being a pussy in this game with all the acting.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #9270
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

...That was a disgusting flop by Lebron
C'mon son