news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #16
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
The Champ is Here pt 2 is the only kiss mixtape I need to hear

he also has some dope projects to his name
nothing as dope as it should be for such an mc.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #17
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Just because black men are fans of wack rappers doesn't mean good rappers have to do songs with them. Jadakiss for some reason keeps doing songs with wack artists so he can sell records. His solo albums haven't gone gold i'm guessing. His first solo album is probably the only one that went gold or almost went gold.
He has 2 gold albums. But still No classics.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #18
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

is jada capable of a classic though?
my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #19
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
definitely, a grimy straight New York album with primo, just blaze maybe some kanye on there 1 or 2 dope features from top notch mc's!

shit really isnt that complicated!

Old 04-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #20
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

lol who wouldn't put out a great album with that lineup?
my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
Old 04-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #21
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 crouching tigerjosborne3680 crouching tiger

I as well didnt bother with this. Jada has the Inspectah Deck syndrome. Both will dominate a track as a guest artist. But then they do a solo album and you are like "damn this dude can do so much better than this". And yes I think most of it is due to production. peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 PM   #22
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
lol who wouldn't put out a great album with that lineup?
thats my point, so why wouldnt a GREAT mc like jadakiss make that a classic?

nah but dude is more concerned with appealing to every single demographic with his solo albums, so now his legacy is non existent! fuck outta here!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #23
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BWHBAHBWHBHAHAHAHAHAhAh

jadas a wimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dropped 2 wack ass mixtapes in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!

homie actually tried charging his fans for the I LOVE MY FANS tape that SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHBWHBHBAHBAHBAHBWHAHAHAHA

i love my fans... BAHBWWHBHBAHABA thats some desperate shit right there....

jada goes quiet...

only 2 re-emerge with hair on the souths dick with a bunch of techno trance producers and wack southern features...

ITS NOT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jada must really wanna stay on def jam... such an underachiever... needs that security from a major... looking real weak...

styles >>> jada not even close styles catalog destroys jadas

i love kiss one of the best rappers ever but hes an idiot and hes been underachieving his whole career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this tape fucking sucks BTW... east coast legends tryin to make rick ross records will always be embarrassing.... im sure somehwere theres a fresh faced jada fan who thinks rick ross is a beast thats liking this tape... i think this tape SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also LOL @ how LOX can drop 100's of forgettable mixtapes on their own but cant release ONE lox project sorry these guys are great talents but massive losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #24
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Hell yeah under some great production. All his albums have about 6-7 radio songs that don't need to be on there. SMH. Slave to the label
Old 04-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONEL HUTZ View Post
lol might have to borrow this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #26
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RILEY FREEMAN View Post
Hell yeah under some great production. All his albums have about 6-7 radio songs that don't need to be on there. SMH. Slave to the label
maybe. i'm just saying that a lot of times jada has a tough time holding down a beat by himself. he can get old quickly. IMO the only chance he has for a classic is if it's with the LOX over boom-bap shit. obviously shit would bang if he had those beats just for himself, but its far from a guarantee that shit will be 5 cigs. once the novelty of his voice wears off, you get repetitive subject matter with repetitive flows and deliveries.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #27
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

yeah, Kiss has effectively sold the fuck out..

the Lox are pretty much over to me.. Sheek's shit is wack.. only one still making decent music is Styles, but it's too few and far between...

http://purehip-hop.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/d_o_beatz
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #28
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Sheek is on a hot streak with Ghostface right now