news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #31
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Dan,

You've been told to show & prove. It's about to be the wild west up in here. I hope you have your wutang double cd, pocket protector and gza edition knee guards.

This is one of those builds that separates the boys from men, and men from 34 yr old indian-brit predators.
well, i am a little out of my league.

I am proud to be currently ranked as a proficient-level builder, but I have been listening to PCP, doing lots of stretching exercises, and pouring over my 120.

I hope to be a master builder by the end of the summer.

soul controller does NOT fuck 15-year-olds.

He merely grooms them and builds sick connections with them from age 12, and waits until they ripe old age of legal consent, 16, before he fucks them.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

I mean, bitches your own age are fine for some 35-year-olds, but the connections are just that much sicker with teenage bitches, who haven't been tainted by education or life experience.

It's just that corporations and rich people and jews create this false stigma that it is somehow wrong to indoctrinate young girls over a period of years until consummating the relationship the moment it becomes legal.

wake up, sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #32
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ predator drones

the thing is.. my world is nothing like any of your realities,

i have love and respect for everything,
i dont see beauty is a physical thing, its the girls character/personality that turns me on.

i see making love, as a spiritual/inter-dimensional experience..
you should only make love to those who you connect with immensely as the way the quantum world works, you have attracted this experiance,, making love is like downloading/uploading/sharing consciousness (thats what is to me)
ive had attractive girls get pissed at me, for not showing them what other guys show them (ie flirt with them, make comments like their pretty) im not phased or bothered enough, if they need materialistic comments to make them feel better.. your deff not on my level.

hence why being 34, ive only made love to 4 girls(oh shit i said girls. i prefer saying girls than women/ladies.. and those 4 girls have been repeat offenders.. lol and no i didnt sleep with steph, and i havent slept with my current gf)

i have standards, i take pride in alot of things.. why would i want to 'fuck' some1 who was not on my wave lenght? let alone date them? thats what causes arguments and problems.. go with the flow,, if you can understand the flow.

im sure this is too deep for dan to understand. . even maybe for rob,

i would say.. food for thought and styles get what im on about,

as they see reality differently than you left minded folks..

we have all devolved to experience this reality(aswell as other reealities)

we are here to experience, not get attatched to physical objects,

hence why i see making love as, interdimensional.. especially when you start knowing each others thoughts,.,, lol the moar random the better.. = better connection.. but anyway.. i digress.. maybe i should post pics of older girls ive dated?

just to finish this.. jk has a bachelors in psychology, so whatever dan thinks in his lil pea sized mind, she was alot maturer than any girl dan has had the mis fortune to hug.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #33

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You must be a special guy to have the same wavelength as so many 14-year-old girls.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #34
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RORY B. BELLOWS View Post
well, i am a little out of my league.

I am proud to be currently ranked as a proficient-level builder, but I have been listening to PCP, doing lots of stretching exercises, and pouring over my 120.

I hope to be a master builder by the end of the summer.

soul controller does NOT fuck 15-year-olds.

He merely grooms them and builds sick connections with them from age 12, and waits until they ripe old age of legal consent, 16, before he fucks them.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

I mean, bitches your own age are fine for some 35-year-olds, but the connections are just that much sicker with teenage bitches, who haven't been tainted by education or life experience.

It's just that corporations and rich people and jews create this false stigma that it is somehow wrong to indoctrinate young girls over a period of years until consummating the relationship the moment it becomes legal.

wake up, sheep

lolol retardo! congrats..

speaking on history and alterntive news is grooming????

wtf dude, your backing cispa? sopa? as thats the same retarded ideology your pushing

jk is the only girl ive made love to who was under 18 and that was over 7 years ago.. lolol.. you guise crack me up

i dont fuck bitchs. i dont even know any girls who are bitch;s . not the sort of people i find attractive..but i guess all the girls who u have broke up with are bitchs? while all 4 girls i have slept with. i have amazing times with still..

you heard of unconditional love?

you guise need to respect women, let alone try and understand them..

good luck with girls when you calls them bitchs.. lolol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #35
ratty mayonnaise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RORY B. BELLOWS View Post
You must be a special guy to have the same wavelength as so many 14-year-old girls.

many???

your really scratching the barrel here,,

not to mention she is 24 now, and our relationship is doper than ever.. our wavelength has continued to share information, even from over a 100 miles way..

you wish you had relationships this deep and long.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by ratty mayonnaise; 04-30-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #36

Maybe you could give me some advice to help me sicken the connection between my girlfriend and I.

I long to attain the level of sickness that permeates all of your romantic relationships.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #37
ratty mayonnaise

i should give u adivce? heres a jewel for you,

dont call your current girlfriend a bitch (unless your roleplaying)

but alas, im sure you have attracted girls that relate to how your mind see's reality..

i would link the spirit science videos.. videos 4 and 5.. so you understand better about how we create reality (quantum shit)

your thoughts interact with others,, and you attract what you want to experience.. so in that vein.. your doing what you want to experience..

btw.. have you found that your relationships have similar issues??

or is each relationship you have different?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #38

oh lord. i have reach my daily limit of soul controller conversing.

This was a fairly solid build, and, i hope i'm not misinterpreting this, but I feel that we had a fairly sick connection.

we will do more tomorrow.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #39
ratty mayonnaise

yes.. lol i hate that sick is almost mainstream slang now.. been using it since the 90's
aswell as safe(saying safe when you dap one another)

solid build? lol

im still waitin for you to back the statements you made about me.

but i agree it was solid lolol

repped*

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #40
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Soul just licked his lips after typing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #41
ratty mayonnaise

you just licked your lips after this

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #42
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

I think your overdue for a fabrication

Teen predator rat face might make a nice meme

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #43
ratty mayonnaise

i can see you dont read my posts either,

i dont ask out girls retard,

so how am i a predator?

i guess i hurt your feelings,, all from your childish name calling,, if u cant stay on topic, or respond factual,

then you should be brave enough not to get hurt by memes.

rat face .. lols your welcome

what u want me to do? i responded to everything factually and you retort with nonesence,

i suppose you think its trolling?

and your how old?

shame your ego is in the way.
wake up drone,

m

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #44
EAGLE EYE

Unless you prefer scabie face Apu

I'll get something goin' here in due time

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #45
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How does CharlesJones have the nerve to ask Ironman AKA ET dick AKA Too scared to walk the streets of Detroit AKA wont help a women if seen being raped AKA cranium drainium AKA Tectrus Moa about being single?

Its like pigeons being fed.

The Blind judging the Blind, WTF?

DRINK AT MOES!!