news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-30-2012, 02:03 AM   #151
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought the god doesn't get mad cuz he got mad styles of his own
Old 04-30-2012, 02:07 AM   #152
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

three new rumors hit the internets about why gza's displeased with the corp.

#1: hes mad at the wisdom dropped by the unofficial king of wu corp, charlesjones.

#2: he's pissed that admiral krumple hasnt dropped his "wu tang corp freestyle" yet. (im pissed too)

#3: he was pissed at angry's complete etherage of the one known as ALLAH X (m-80). but he then realized that it was a classic thread and is now pissed that it got deleated.

these are the first to form. im sure there will be more.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:22 AM   #153
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow. #374 in the world is a great success. anyways, Thanx for a detailed response...

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:26 AM   #154
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ignorance isnt always bliss, peace to cilva for laying it all out on the table.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:31 AM   #155
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

lol

i can't believe ppl in the clan and ppl of similar high stature get mad over message boards

a few things annoyed me on here a few months ago but that was for like 2 mins and i realized how stupid it was and hasn't happened since... it's the fucking internet why would anyone care?

i come here for the good knowledge that gets spread, the funny trolling, the funny stuff besides that, the news and idk out of boredom. it also puts me onto new music

its not that serious... hilarious dudes hit up shifter out of frustration due to this website.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 AM   #156
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMIC BOOK GUY View Post
<<<<<<<<<
post counts over 40 geez
never once said fuck the corp
Of course not, wu-corp is your church, your bit on the side, your only musical audience, your shitter and your personal scrap-book.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:47 AM   #157
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
hilarious dudes hit up shifter out of frustration due to this website.
I know man, I'd love to hear those voicemails, the butthurt would be monumental.

But Gravey is too much of a G to do that, plus he mentioned he ignored them after a while.

Man, they musta been flippin out for him to stop addressing their concerns.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #158
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

lmao @ 'lost all respect for GZA'. He could be a rapist pedofile murderer con artist robbing old ladies and make prank phone calls to everyone on wucorp and if the music still good i'll listen.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #159
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I lost a lot of respect for GZA. I used to think highly of him, but after his failed albums following beneath the surface, along with the recent wucorp events, it is close to ZERO. And like one of you said, dissing the fans is a very bad move, a move which defeats his purpose. How you gonna make music for people then say fuck them?

Genius? I think not!
legend of the liquid sword was his most lyrical album but the beats were not good. grandmasters was his 2nd best album overall and possibly classic. yeah ill admit pro tools sucked but it was good lyrically
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:21 AM   #160
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What RINGZ said...trust me..he nailed it..I've gotten cAlls numerous times about posts on here and I try to tell heads..yo..Internet trolls will say shit just cause they can..don't take it to heart..there's fAns on there who will ride to the death for y'all but y'all gotta understand,there are people on the sidelines too that add their 2 cents to stare shit up for their own personal gain..it is whatit is tho

Good post mr ringz

Peace

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #161
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
What RINGZ said...trust me..he nailed it..I've gotten cAlls numerous times about posts on here and I try to tell heads..yo..Internet trolls will say shit just cause they can..don't take it to heart..there's fAns on there who will ride to the death for y'all but y'all gotta understand,there are people on the sidelines too that add their 2 cents to stare shit up for their own personal gain..it is whatit is tho

Good post mr ringz

Peace
surprised u n ringz never collabed

u doin ur own thing which i respect just seems like it'd fit well

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #162
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Do the knowledge..

Peace
Old 04-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #163
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
surprised u n ringz never collabed

u doin ur own thing which i respect just seems like it'd fit well
I respect the man and his work..if then opportunity ever arises..I wouldnt object

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #164
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROY McCLURE View Post
lmao @ 'lost all respect for GZA'. He could be a rapist pedofile murderer con artist robbing old ladies and make prank phone calls to everyone on wucorp and if the music still good i'll listen.
LMAO ! repped.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #165
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

gza making brothers mad hahaah
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote