news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #196
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

well it seems that way..i thought he was gonna be in 6, but he isnt.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #197
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

smh at not mentioning battle arena toshiden

game was fun as fuck to play

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #198
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^that game was shit

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #199
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Battel Arena Toshiden saw the anime but never the game

Tekken Tag Team is def the best of the series thou i never got to play it much, follow by 5 and 3
and as for Tekken 4 i just ignore it they went from Tag Team with all the character to 4 with a lesser roster

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #200
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what^^????????????????

tag is the best?????????????? lmao.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #201
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Battel Arena Toshiden saw the anime but never the game

Tekken Tag Team is def the best of the series thou i never got to play it much, follow by 5 and 3
and as for Tekken 4 i just ignore it they went from Tag Team with all the character to 4 with a lesser roster
agreed
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:16 AM   #202
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

must... resist.... urge... anger... Tekken...
Old 04-16-2009, 03:16 AM   #203
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Tekken is a good series, but no way the best

Not even of the 3-D genre
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #204
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow i was actually going to make a thread regarding this?

honestly it a cross with this three:

* Street Fighter
*Mortal Kombat
* Tekken

one game i recall liking and i dont know if it got any mention was tao feng that was on xbox should have expand on that series
Old 04-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #205
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tekken
Old 04-28-2012, 01:29 AM   #206
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any and all Capcom VS. crossovers are my favorite shits.

I've got a soft spot for the original Street Fighter and the series in general.

The Fatal Fury series is dope as fuck and underrated IMO.

On a sidnote: Beat 'Em Ups are some of my favorite video games of all-time.

Would you guys count pro wrestling games as fighters?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #207
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Sf
Old 04-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #208
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARNEY GUMBLE View Post
Any and all Capcom VS. crossovers are my favorite shits.

I've got a soft spot for the original Street Fighter and the series in general.

The Fatal Fury series is dope as fuck and underrated IMO.

On a sidnote: Beat 'Em Ups are some of my favorite video games of all-time.

Would you guys count pro wrestling games as fighters?
never play this
Old 05-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #209
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Street Fighter is the most technical, addictive fighting series ever. I've played almost every fighting game, the only ones that would come close are Tekken and Samurai Showdown. MK fell off after Ultimate, although 9 looks to have ressurected the series somewhat. Fatal Fury is definitely worth checking out. Geese Howard is a fucking cunt though.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #210
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

soul calibur