news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #91
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i don't think he actually did it, but his courtroom antics didn't help his cause at all
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #92
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It couldv'e been the case of when you put it in the girl she screams stop and he kept going or maybe it's a money-hungry golddigger, i know if i was locked for something i didn't do i would try to flee as well!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #93
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He didn't just flee, he acted like a lunatic. who knows if he raped or not. the hoodrat could be making things up. but just cause a dude can get chicks doesn't mean he can't be a rapist. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #94
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did u read the whole situation that went down...it's just a lil too bizarre..u think a guy who can just call or text some chick to come over and handle biz would lock some slut in and terrorize her? This ain't a virgin we talking about here yo ...I highly doubt he was that desperate

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #95
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Did u read the whole situation that went down...it's just a lil too bizarre..u think a guy who can just call or text some chick to come over and handle biz would lock some slut in and terrorize her? This ain't a virgin we talking about here yo ...I highly doubt he was that desperate
Someone doesn't have to be desperate for a partner. It's often more that they are desperate for a partner that will let them dominate and punish them sexually or choke them or some shit. people aren't exactly lining up for that shit you know? I don't know True Master and besides that, sometimes people like serial killers and serial rapists often fool they're own families and the absolute closest of their friends. When you have real fucked up sexual fetishes like raping/killing sexual partners, it's not exactly something you go around telling people that you would like to believe you're a good person. People like that get real good at hiding that shit. True could be a real sick type of nigga like that. Not saying he is, but he could be.