news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-02-2012, 05:55 PM   #9421
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What was the Sixers defense ranked during the season? I think second behind the Bulls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #9422
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
What was the Sixers defense ranked during the season? I think second behind the Bulls?
They were ranked third behind the Celtics in opposing teams ppg

1)Bulls: 88.2
2)Celtics: 89.3
3)Sixers: 89.4
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #9423
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The Clippers/Grizzlies game had terribly one-sided officiating in favor of the home team.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #9424
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

This was my favorite front page newspaper on Amare.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #9425
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

So Bosh has a baby and is now returning back to New York.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #9426
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
So Bosh has a baby and is now returning back to New York.
Yeah, it was the first live baby dinosaur ever found.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #9427
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
The Clippers/Grizzlies game had terribly one-sided officiating in favor of the home team.
The Grizzlies are just a better team though.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #9428
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
The Grizzlies are just a better team though.
I disagree. If not for a couple home calls down the stretch, Clippers could easily be up 2-0 heading back to LA. The Clippers can play much better...I doubt Memphis can.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #9429
netscape check two
N.I.

The Clippers should just be happy that they won the first game after they were getting killed. The Grizzlies could easily be up 2-0.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #9430
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The first game the Clippers inexperience showed (Blake even admitted he was nervous before the game). The Grizzlies were hot from 3 that game which will never happen again (they were one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the regular season and couldn't even get one to go until the fourth quarter last night). Once the Clippers settled down and the Grizzlies out of character shots weren't falling we saw what happened.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 05-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #9431
netscape check two
N.I.

Like others have said, Griffin just dunks alot and not much else. And he gets a lot of calls in his favor, which are obvious offensive fouls. You really think the Clippers have a greater amount of talented players than the Grizzlies? It doesn't really matter though cause this is the Spurs season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #9432
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

There about dead even in talent IMO. But Clippers have by far the best player in the series. And as we saw last year against the Lakers, CP3 can single-handly will his team to victory.

Agreed, whoever wins this series gets the pleasure of getting there ass handed to them by the Spurs next round.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #9433
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Pacers training staff mocks Amar'e Stoudemire's fire extinguisher injury

Old 05-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #9434
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #9435
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote