news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 04-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #16
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont , ima do mine today or tomorrow
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #17
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

battle julia irving or shitshow bob lol
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #18
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

why couldn't you make a beat doomsday? and why do you take this forum so serious?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #19
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

yo troy , sorry dude im a serious guy , i figured this was the place to come for music but its hard to read shit here with all the crap in between you know?

Honestly ? I could have made a beat but i didnt think i would make a decent one so il pass the torch to someone who can maybe do it better. Sample is just not my style i couldnt feel it . But i know maybe you and monk can flip it better
Old 05-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #20
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got one drunken monk
Old 05-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if u down check here!
doomsday will provide the sample

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115839
Old 05-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #22
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

you not doing this one no more?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #23
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

yes !! go here http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115839 put u are down & doomsday wll throw a sample!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #24
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

with the sample i posted? lol
Old 05-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #25
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

new one
doomdsay will provide us a random sample
Old 05-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #26
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

haha aiight, you can't deal withthe sample i see, yeah i'll try doomsdays gay kung fu orchestra sample.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #27
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

wtf , lol you are smoking crack for sure ,
Old 05-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #28
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

wtf???
Old 05-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #29
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

monk how good is your english? we have a communication problem lol

i'll try and make a beat with what doomsday picks.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:32 PM   #30
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

how good is ur spanish? i try to improve ma english every day so dont come here wit ur stupidity
i think this time u are wrong , i been clear wit this so i think u are the one didnt understand it
ima repeat again... if u are down to the beatbattle come here and post a reply sayin u are down http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115839 then doom will choose a sample
easy...