news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #16
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL HOMO SIMPSON View Post

SAM7ASSASIAN WAS MY BITCH WHEN I WAS HEATHOLDINGHUSTLa
congrats. last time i checked, sam7 was signing petitions to stop walmart from ending layaway. true story. fucker can't buy his daughter a baby doll with out making monthly installments.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #17
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shrap Wise & Crass were some of the best posters on here. And they're still fagggots but not as big of faggots as the rest of you faggots.

Faggots!!!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:41 AM   #18
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What a trip. I have no idea who is who with all the Simpson's name shit, and I just went to my PM inbox and noticed that a couple of these motherfuckers are people I know. As a sometime browser/poster it is impossible for me to keep up with who is who. It's pretty funny. I'll be here for a while and get to know certain posters, then disappear and come back later and get to know other posters who are actually the same people with different names, and I have no idea...lolz.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #19
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yo Slimey why you such an imbecile?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #20
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^
Oh I'm sorry did that post bother u??

Last edited by FatherSl!me; 05-03-2012 at 12:39 PM.
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #21
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

U looking to be bullied?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #22
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

I don't get bullied sonny.
Aww shit I know who this is now. Hello there Benito.
Should've known it was u when u got angry at the mention of the name Crass.
That Chris Benoit thread was pretty fuked up.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

NOT SURE ABOUT CRASS OR CHRIS BENOIT BUT MY NAME iS NOT SPELLED THAT WAY
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #24
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is that big ben ? lol i remember tht nigga and when heat or jasp violated and busted a nut on his daughters picture tht shit was OD ... shrap was a faggot tho LOL .. general wise was funny sometimes... nd crass was eh wit it... back when i was a young nigga and thought pimptastic was a cool name lmfaoooo....
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #25
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

this is 1 of the newest pictures i have and its from a year and a half ago

i just work and play videogames now, never waste time talking to bitches or shit like that, thats y u dont c me on here.
i got laser surgery and dont wear glasses anymore, but that dont mean shit cuz all i do is play video games anyway.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:35 PM   #26
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
is that big ben ? lol i remember tht nigga and when heat or jasp violated and busted a nut on his daughters picture tht shit was OD ... shrap was a faggot tho LOL .. general wise was funny sometimes... nd crass was eh wit it... back when i was a young nigga and thought pimptastic was a cool name lmfaoooo....
im not surprised that a fat ass little midget house nigga like u would still b posting on this forum. i must be a real faggot if u still remember how my dick tastes after all these years, bitch.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #27
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

^^ lmao.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:38 AM   #28
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post

i just work and play videogames now, never waste time talking to bitches or shit like that, thats y u dont c me on here.
i got laser surgery and dont wear glasses anymore, but that dont mean shit cuz all i do is play video games anyway.
stfu nigga ur jeans are 5 sizes too big for you good luck wit the kung pao pussy
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:15 AM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
im not surprised that a fat ass little midget house nigga like u would still b posting on this forum. i must be a real faggot if u still remember how my dick tastes after all these years, bitch.
haha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #30
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

On the real though, It's good to see shit is going well for you and you haven't died of the aids. Remember.....SAFETY FIRST!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote