news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"no they are not, half the people that got that cd havent heard those tracks so that makes no sense Album"

Yes they are because usually DELUXE VERSIONS are released WITH BONUS TRACKS included on CD's. Also, if you purchased HNIC2 or any other album for that matter, the iTunes bonus tracks are up for sale so you can purchase the entire album with the extras. There is also re-issued albums with bonus tracks included.

Last edited by Jin10304; 05-01-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:39 AM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Kinda water is p drinkrin???
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"no they are not, half the people that got that cd havent heard those tracks so that makes no sense Album"

Yes they are because usually DELUXE VERSIONS are released WITH BONUS TRACKS included on CD's. Also, if you purchased HNIC2 or any other album for that matter, the iTunes bonus tracks are up for sale so you can purchase the entire album with the extras. There is also re-issued albums with bonus tracks included.
do you know how to quote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #19
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

1 thing about P I respect is his work ethic, he's constantly puttin in work. Dont sleep on HNIC 2, I thought it was really dope.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #20
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
1 thing about P I respect is his work ethic, he's constantly puttin in work. Dont sleep on HNIC 2, I thought it was really dope.

no doubt, and the production was just crazy!

Sid Roams, ALC and Havoc just laced the LP with amazing beats, much better than Return of the Mac if you ask me.

I had listened to HNIC 2 a lot in this last 4 years, probably the LP that I listened and liked the most in last 10 years, so it makes a true classic to me.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #21
TheInfamousShookOne

TheInfamousShookOne Village Idiot

Prodigy said today to expect a new Mobb album this summer. I'm not expecting a classic, but I don't understand why people don't support the Mobb more. P is my favorite MC of the 95-96 era, arguably the golden years of rap!!!
TheInfamousShookOne is offline   Reply With Quote