news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-28-2011, 11:07 AM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i proved Schrödinger's theory the night i ate bout an oz of shrooms and couldn't tell if i was dead or not.
"my physics is way beyond the quantum/
i raise planes like i switch lanes in a big tonka/
with indian broads and a pocket full of big wampum/
u light years behind, u rubbbin ur yes and still coughin/"
-STYLE
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #17
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I can walk through walls with the power of dance.........

heavy.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #18
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Infinity explained.......

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #19
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You can tell by the look in my eyes that in that moment my particles were touching external particles, such was the energy produced by my rapid and vigorous arm movements.

That's quantum entanglement demonstrated in the flesh.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
technically you never touch anything. the particles that make up your atoms never touch each other or touch other atoms an their particles.

as a matter of fact, on the atomic level,99.999% of your body is composed of empty space. the .001% that is not empty space is vibrating energy which is also non-physical (empty) space.

solidity is an illusion.
So it's the energy that touches?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:37 AM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. Julius hibbert View Post
you can tell by the look in my eyes that in that moment my particles were touching external particles, such was the energy produced by my rapid and vigorous arm movements.

That's quantum entanglement demonstrated in the flesh.

lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:10 AM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
So it's the energy that touches?
energy is nonphysical in the context of touch. energy is hard to define but you could call it "activity" and its unobservable directly. we only observe energy's effect on something else.

so no, energy does not touch. but fields, created by energy, interact.
what we perceive as the sensation of touch, is electromagnetic in nature.

the interaction of the field of your hand with the field of a "solid object" triggers an electrical impulse. that impulse is only digital(on/off) data that your brain constructs into information. your soul digests that information as a sensation.

nothing ever touches. this would be a good legal defense for a molester. JASPER...you listening?
Old 05-04-2012, 03:28 AM   #23
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Next up - Gavin explains to people how irrespective of popular thought, the earth is in fact flat!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
energy is nonphysical in the context of touch. energy is hard to define but you could call it "activity" and its unobservable directly. we only observe energy's effect on something else.

so no, energy does not touch. but fields, created by energy, interact.
what we perceive as the sensation of touch, is electromagnetic in nature.

the interaction of the field of your hand with the field of a "solid object" triggers an electrical impulse. that impulse is only digital(on/off) data that your brain constructs into information. your soul digests that information as a sensation.

nothing ever touches. this would be a good legal defense for a molester. JASPER...you listening?

DNA was the first three-dimensional Xerox machine.

~Kenneth Boulding, "Energy and the Environment," Beasts, Ballads, and Bouldingisms, 1976

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote