news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #181
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
lmao. in my personal experience, weed is the worst thing in the world for creativity and being productive. the negative aspects like paranoia, lack of motivation are not a joke.

Depends on the person , if you have shit to do dont smoke til after you done it. I think souls list shows that weed in fact does make people creative look at the music industry .

soul controller is a hippy, thats about all there is to it. he thinks weed makes him connect with people and reality on a different level, infact dude you're just high. get over it.

im sure he can connect with ppl without weed too , weed doesnt change your personality so ... i think if there were more hippies there would be less innocent children get bombed and maimed in the name of your and my country, so again i doubt he minds being called a hippy , but the term hippy is better of used for the 60s era imo and here we are using the same term 50 odd years later .

i smoke every now and then as a movie watching enhancer late at night. if your an easily excited dink like soul and smoke it every day you probably start looking at bank notes and seeing aliens and thinking barack obama is a robot being controlled by a corporate axis of evil.
Depends on the person , if you have shit to do dont smoke til after you done it. I think souls list shows that weed in fact does make people creative look at the music industry .

im sure he can connect with ppl without weed too , weed doesnt change your personality so ...
i think if there were more hippies there would be less innocent children gettin bombed and maimed in the name of your and my country, so again i doubt he minds being called a hippy , but the term hippy is better of used for the 60s era imo and here we are using the same term 50 odd years later .

you dont need to smoke weed to see that the eye of horus is on your currency, thats another subject though.
Obama ? no robot he aint but he is no different to a lot of presidents in that he is a puppet.

Look people we have a black president ,we are foward thinking and we only want whats right for the whole of our country !
Yh right thats why you send men and women to fight and die and leave behind widows and families so that you can further your empire and rape the poorest people on earth of their resources.

Sorry But I had to reply!

Last edited by Doomsday/2078; 05-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #182
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

all countries all governments are the same bullshit artists. so what. and so what its not the 60s anymore? soul controller is clearly a hippy how is it even debatable?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #183
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

lol its all good sir !
Old 05-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #184
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Old 05-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #185
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #186
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

brutal^
Old 05-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #187
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
all countries all governments are the same bullshit artists. so what. and so what its not the 60s anymore? soul controller is clearly a hippy how is it even debatable?

whatup fellow hologram, we are all holograms, in some form or another..

we haz teh equipment to decode the hologram to make it 3 dimensional..
thus what we call reality

you cant fuck with my hippy powers

why the hating? cherish the beautiful illusion

so much knowledge contained in the album that contains the above tracksm so much more information than wu forever..

and btw.. sideshow, thankyou for this thread, ive received rep 6 times in it, i dont think ive ever received 6 reps in a thread ive started..

mucho appreciation.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #188
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word

this more deep tho
Old 05-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #189
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
word

this more deep tho

thats only as deep as your va jay jay

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #190
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
va jay jay
a valid point indeed

Old 05-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #191
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i think i was 17 when this came out

annoying as fuck voice

remember seeing an interview of his about 3 years ago... changed my mind about him totally.. even tho i cant stand his music,, i didnt think he was a cock anymore..
lol he played agood part in a movie too.. tha name of which i cant recall..

sosa.. why haz you become 2pac hologram?/

do you haz consent from his mother?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #192
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
sosa.. why haz you become 2pac hologram?/

do you haz consent from his mother?
i was resurrected homey, my only fear.

i hear ya on e40 if you can't listen to a rappers voice its a rap for that dude.

imo hes still ahead of his time
Old 05-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #193
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

E-40 is a Boss.

I'm not a huge fan or anything, but dude put in maaaaaaaad work.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #194
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lmao. in my personal experience, weed is the worst thing in the world for creativity and being productive. the negative aspects like paranoia, lack of motivation are not a joke.

soul controller is a hippy, thats about all there is to it. he thinks weed makes him connect with people and reality on a different level, infact dude you're just high. get over it.

i smoke every now and then as a movie watching enhancer late at night. if your an easily excited dink like soul and smoke it every day you probably start looking at bank notes and seeing aliens and thinking barack obama is a robot being controlled by a corporate axis of evil.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote