news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #16
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #17
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

i miss G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A tha black monkey
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #18
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

all of you deserve violent monkey hugs for 52 years straight

Old 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #19
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need neg repping powers now. Mods make it happen
Old 05-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #20
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
WHAT iS YOUR POINT WITH THAT LONG ASS RUN ON SENTENCE?

i like long asses
Old 05-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #21
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
I need neg repping powers now. Mods make it happen

if that's you in that avatar you need some sunlight
take your palms off of your balls and go outside and get some iceys
Old 05-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #22
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd rather palm ya mommas saggy tits.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
thats gotta be the same fowl fuck who shit underneath my door handle

Lmfao!!! how the fuck did a bird manage to shove its ass underneath your door handle and take a dump?!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #24
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

Quote:
I'd rather palm ya mommas saggy tits.

your face looks like a old saggy tit with bones in it
Old 05-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #25
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Lmfao!!! how the fuck did a bird manage to shove its ass underneath your door handle and take a dump?!
haha

just lucky i guess

and mods i need those negrep screech powers as well
make it happen

positive reppin with a FUCK OFF side note isn't cuttin it brody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #26
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Whyte View Post
your face looks like a old saggy tit with bones in it

I'm a 6' 1" 210 lb. puerto rock god with the skills & abilities to sweet talk the panties off your moms, girl, & sister all at the same time, have a disgustingly sweaty orgy with them, then watch them with the upmost pleasure as they cumswap my load like the filthy whores they are. From now on you will address me as step daddy slime. Don't make me take off my belt son.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:48 AM   #27
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha barry the secondary is a fun concept!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:12 AM   #28
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #29
Barry Whyte

Barry Whyte Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGMA View Post
Hahaha barry the secondary is a fun concept!

I'm a firstandary

Quote:
I'm a 6' 1" 210 lb. puerto rock god with the skills & abilities to sweet talk the panties off your moms, girl, & sister all at the same time, have a disgustingly sweaty orgy with them, then watch them with the upmost pleasure as they cumswap my load like the filthy whores they are. From now on you will address me as step daddy slime. Don't make me take off my belt son.
The ladies in my family don't dig tall fat yellow niggas you Tity head fuck. I'll address you as tity head fuck from now on

Last edited by Barry Whyte; 05-05-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Barry Whyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #30
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry whyte View Post
i'm a firstandary

lol
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote