news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #61
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yup, every single thing, person, group, or action falls into 1 of 2 categories

Shit I Like or Shit Set Up By "Agencies".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #62
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
yup, every single thing, person, group, or action falls into 1 of 2 categories

Shit I Like or Shit Set Up By "Agencies".

Cool story bro .
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #63
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

indeed, they trap real anons with threats to their family and children, then get the anons to do ops for the govt..

same shit they do with peaceful protest movements been many a case in the uk, where undercover police have been given orders to have relationships with the most active protesters then coarse them to do stuff, that they would never normally do..

so many trials have collapsed due to the police instigating the events..

the same happened with nation of islam, same happened with the womens movements, same happens all the time. the govt and its agency try to infiltrate and coerse the groups..

the reason sheited hates them is.. cos he doesnt want normal folk to have more freedom, he prides himself on being a want tobe 1%'er living in his shed, that has 3 windows.. as you can see from his awesome pic

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #64

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yup, every single person involved with anything that we personally support is perfect and incapable of fault, and if it appears otherwise...Agencies did it.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #65
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ faggot american trailer.. only says never forget.. uk trailer says never forget aswell .lol ;/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
Cool story bro .
well of course you like it. you wrote it.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
^^ faggot american trailer.. only says never forget.. uk trailer says never forget aswell .lol ;/
i don't get it.

but i'm assuming it's because agencies hijacked your account for that post because they were on to you for unlocking too much universal conscience or something and they wanted to throw us off the scent.

also, corporations helped.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #68

and heat, you're right, cuban sandwiches are fire. but you have to tthat good, real cuban bread though, and your roast pork game has to be on point.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #69
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BOLO IS THE ONE WHO CHANGEs MY NAME , AND I HATE ANON CAUSE THEY PROMISE TO DO COOL THINGS AND NEVER DO IT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #70
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
P.S. I'LL GET A SUPER KING SIZED IF I WAS MARRIED

ITS CALLED A CALiFORNIA KING
Old 05-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #71
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
indeed, they trap real anons with threats to their family and children, then get the anons to do ops for the govt..

same shit they do with peaceful protest movements been many a case in the uk, where undercover police have been given orders to have relationships with the most active protesters then coarse them to do stuff, that they would never normally do..

so many trials have collapsed due to the police instigating the events..

the same happened with nation of islam, same happened with the womens movements, same happens all the time. the govt and its agency try to infiltrate and coerse the groups..

the reason sheited hates them is.. cos he doesnt want normal folk to have more freedom, he prides himself on being a want tobe 1%'er living in his shed, that has 3 windows.. as you can see from his awesome pic

Good im glad you see it that way too , my bro lives in chicago and is in anonymous and i tell him the same thing too .
Remember the riots before the last one in london where the so called black bloc started the violence , you could see live on tv that some were police because they were letting them through the police line , just like in the g8 summits in canada etc.

I dont know what the fuck "doomsdan " is talking about cos in this instance police organizations have admitted being agent provocateurs. a quick search on youtube and you will find numerous news reports about it .
Old 05-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #72
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

[QUOTE=Doomsdan/2078;2222478]Yup, every single person involved with anything that we personally support is perfect and incapable of fault, and if it appears otherwise...Agencies did it.[/QUOTE

course everyone who wants freedom is a dissident.. lol

Note that after the plain clothes 'police/security' individuals (including the psychotic women at the end....and they should not be called police or security individuals as they are violent individuals paid to harass and assault Canadian citizens and visitors, along with destroying personal property) rush out and attack civilians, they are then let in behind a secure, controlled 'police/security' perimeter. NOTE ALSO THAT MEMBERS OF THE BLACK BALACLAVA GROUP WERE ALSO ALLOWED IN BEHIND THE PERIMETER.

It will be shown as the days pass and the information becomes available, that the violence instigated at the G20 held in Toronto, was intentionally organized and perpetuated by specific individuals hired through domestic and international financial, security/arms and defense corporations and manufacturers in conjunction with the RCMP and Canadian Government

Saturday September 26 2009: Three undercover officers attempt to infiltrate a March Against Police Brutality at the University of Pittsburgh, but fail miserably due to their horrendous disguise attempts. During the march, one of them breaks a photographer's camera. This is just one example of a larger pattern of attempts to silence the media during the G20 protests.

Canadian police provocateurs disguised as protesters and trying to start a riot

dan reality's far more bugged than you realise.

the govt think if they can cause the violence, and get the masses to believe the protesters are violent, then they will haz no backing.. lolol

they been doing this for decades..

btw.. blac blocc are undercover police.. no matter what country.. i can point you in the direction of a couple of books. from retired superintendents who confirm this.. or you can just use your eyes, and see how they are dressed and how they conduct themselves (as the police watch.. letting the black blocc do what they want.. then they let the blac blocc leave then they abuse the peaceful protesters.. this has been repeated teh world over the last 3 years.. )

its so easy to see through..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-06-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #73

yeah but the government controls all the news, so why should i believe any news reports?

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #74
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

columbiana is a cool movie has nothing to with anon
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #75
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Coordinated truth lmao