news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

What a dope heartwarming throwback of a thread you guys bumped

I would say this town needs a state of the art agricultural system so we could grow acres of yams. The irrigation lines could draw from a reservoir of soul controller tears and fermi pit sweat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #32
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here in wu-corp town, all yams will be shaped like ironman's penis

Quote:
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.

Last edited by GZAjector; 05-06-2012 at 06:59 PM.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

and all ironman penis shaped yams will be served on a bed of occupy lice pilaf, washed down with raw milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #34
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

by gum, what this town needs is a monorail

like North Haverbrook, Ogdenville, and Brockway

Quote:
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #35
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the national anthem shall be the "wu tang corp freestyle" as performed by admiral krumple.

charlesjones shall run an internet dating site for men who love black women but cant stand them.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #36
GZAjector

the national anthem can't even be played on mortal speakers

that shit is flames

CRUMPLESTILSKIN

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #37
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #38
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #39
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post

Never gets old
Old 05-07-2012, 06:11 AM   #40
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
fuck a govt

fuck tax's/cash
we dont need written laws

and we sure as fuck dont need any fast food places ( lol at night mayor loving immor tech, but eating at fast food places!! hahaaaaa)

we just need ethically and morally conscious people, who want to strive at helping one another and building a sick community/town that prospers and thrives

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #41
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
What a dope heartwarming throwback of a thread you guys bumped

I would say this town needs a state of the art agricultural system so we could grow acres of yams. The irrigation lines could draw from a reservoir of soul controller tears and fermi pit sweat.
would actually prefer that grown out of your menstrul juices..

as they will make it haz extra iron and vitamins..

i dont get this yam shit at all.. west Indians love their yams..

whats that got to do with the price cheese iin wu tang clown town?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-07-2012, 06:26 AM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
every man is given a car, house and a million dollars once married....pre nups are mandatory.

this is almost technically correct, your birth certificate has ten bonds associated to it(check the birth cert number, and who it is owned by, you can even look into the legalese meanings of the titles used on the birth cert)

each of the bonds issued when you are born is worth 3.5 million each ( each persons, when born has automatically created 35 million into the system)
its long and technical, but only began after the great depression, it came out of merchant law/admiralty law, which as soon as you enter a court..
thats what your under..

your bond name is on trial. not the physical human you..

im actually studying on how to reslease those bonds, while im alive.. instead of the govts/vatican claiming rights over them when i die..

can provide sourced govt/legalese links for this

it is also the main reason i do not want to get married/have kids..

i think teh legalese term is sexual enterprise

something ive watched on this recently

from 1 hour on, discusses this well

winston shrout knows his shit

not sure about wilcocks

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-07-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #43
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

technically our deity will be RZA, Cilvaringz will be like jesus. GZA is not allowed in.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #44
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

mmigration reform? How about education reform first? The Center for the Study of the American Dream at Xavier University reports that just 64 percent of native-born Americans could pass the naturalization test immigrants must take to become a US citizen. Immigrants applying for citizenship pass the simple civic literacy test at a rate of 97.5 percent according the the survey, released last week.

We stopped some people in Times Square last week and asked them some of the the questions. For the answers, watch the video:

1. Who is Susan B. Anthony?
2. Name a U.S. territory.
3. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
4. How many US senators are there?
5. Who is the current vice president of the US?
6. Who is the chief justice of the Supreme Court?
7. Who is the speaker of the House of Representatives?

How many questions can you answer correctly?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #45
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

^^^ i think the difference is the immigrants have studied this stuff so they can pass the test.

soul controller can be the president of wu-corp town, hopefully that will stop him bitching about the government fucking him over.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote