news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #76
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #77
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsdan/2078 View Post
yeah but the government controls all the news, so why should i believe any news reports?

these are normal people covering the events.. Not govt controlled news channels

sosa, columbiana is cool

but the movie has stole the anonymous motto

never forgive, never forget ( lol thats whay i meant to type earlier when the govt hi jacked my account ;/ )

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #78
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA
NO YOU DONT LIKE DRAKE CAUSE YOU THINK HES GAY, ITS CAUSE YOUR POOR AND CANT RELATE TO THE LYRICS ROFL

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #79
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=soul controller;2222488]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
Yup, every single person involved with anything that we personally support is perfect and incapable of fault, and if it appears otherwise...Agencies did it.[/QUOTE

course everyone who wants freedom is a dissident.. lol

Note that after the plain clothes 'police/security' individuals (including the psychotic women at the end....and they should not be called police or security individuals as they are violent individuals paid to harass and assault Canadian citizens and visitors, along with destroying personal property) rush out and attack civilians, they are then let in behind a secure, controlled 'police/security' perimeter. NOTE ALSO THAT MEMBERS OF THE BLACK BALACLAVA GROUP WERE ALSO ALLOWED IN BEHIND THE PERIMETER.

It will be shown as the days pass and the information becomes available, that the violence instigated at the G20 held in Toronto, was intentionally organized and perpetuated by specific individuals hired through domestic and international financial, security/arms and defense corporations and manufacturers in conjunction with the RCMP and Canadian Government

Saturday September 26 2009: Three undercover officers attempt to infiltrate a March Against Police Brutality at the University of Pittsburgh, but fail miserably due to their horrendous disguise attempts. During the march, one of them breaks a photographer's camera. This is just one example of a larger pattern of attempts to silence the media during the G20 protests.

Canadian police provocateurs disguised as protesters and trying to start a riot

dan reality's far more bugged than you realise.

the govt think if they can cause the violence, and get the masses to believe the protesters are violent, then they will haz no backing.. lolol

they been doing this for decades..

btw.. blac blocc are undercover police.. no matter what country.. i can point you in the direction of a couple of books. from retired superintendents who confirm this.. or you can just use your eyes, and see how they are dressed and how they conduct themselves (as the police watch.. letting the black blocc do what they want.. then they let the blac blocc leave then they abuse the peaceful protesters.. this has been repeated teh world over the last 3 years.. )

its so easy to see through..

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #80
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ all i remember about oklahoma and u,s football is what my ex made me memorise..

save a gator shoot a preppy???

i think thats to do with the college football teams. :S

btw is the dude saying fat or fuct

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #81
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
I GOT TWO HOUSEs(1 IN CAMDEN ONE IN MY CITY)
^^^Parents don't live together

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #82
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

^^ IM sure each parent tries to buy his love with dope gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #83
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JESUS THAT 2 BUTTON GAME GEAR LOOKS BAD, IF PSVITA IS GAY IMAGINE THAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
^^^Parents don't live together

U SAYIN THAT I OWN MY MOMS HUSBANDS SHITTY APARTMEnT THAT I NEVER VISITED? ROFL

Old 05-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #84
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #85
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
^^ IM sure each parent tries to buy his love with dope gifts

lmao! Right now that's prolly the equivalent of an ipad in ceited's home town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
U SAYIN THAT I OWN MY MOMS HUSBANDS SHITTY APARTMEnT THAT I NEVER VISITED? ROFL
I heard he let you live there rent free, cos of your special bond and all...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #86
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

wtf^
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #87
CEITEDMOFO

GUYS I FOUND A BETTER DISCOVERY THAN THE ELOHIEM PAINTING!

FOUND THE MOST UNDERRATED EMCEE OF ALLTIME RIGHT HERE
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...31#post2222731

Old 05-07-2012, 03:28 AM   #88
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote