news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #9451
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Nothing that can be done about it. Gotta go play Game 4 and try to win it with what they've got.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #9452
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone see this

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...152305443.html

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #9453
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

can't blame stackhouse not like he gets any pt anyway or liek he should still even be in the league

i think knicks would be able to run the triangle well if they have amare, melo and tyson with a good pg and sg. that's all they really need, someone who sees the whole floor at pg and can shoot, and a knock down shooter at the two. obviously hopefully both of these players can play d too

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #9454
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Clippers play dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:35 AM   #9455
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

OKC showed alot with there sweep of the Mavericks. There going to destroy the Lakers in the next round.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #9456
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

destroy?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #9457
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Yep, look for the Thunder to beat them in 5.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #9458
netscape check two
N.I.

Weren't 3 of the 4 games with the Mavericks close and could have went either way?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #9459
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Yeah, but mainly due to Dirk being such matchup problem for OKC. Kobe has had some horrendous shooting v. OKC. Don't let the second half of there last game fool you. Not to mention Denver has just exposed how terrible Bynum is at handling double teams. Spurs and the Clippers would cause the Thunder the most problems IMO.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 05-06-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #9460
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Great regular season run by Chicago but injuries are a killer. The second round of the East will be so depressing.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #9461
netscape check two
N.I.

The Knicks lose another player to injury? Injury prone Baron.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 09:09 PM   #9462
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

he was so lucky linsanity happened, that shit saved him from a lot of criticism.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #9463
netscape check two
N.I.

The Celtics and Pacers in the eastern conference finals?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #9464
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Speaking of Linsanity.....

http://twitter.com/#!/AlexKennedyNBA...66631724187648
Old 05-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #9465
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ this crackhead hoodrat stalker looking for Kenyon Martin during the Nuggets game?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...032542465.html

Quote:
Quote: