news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-05-2012, 03:47 AM   #136
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I watched this at the drive ins last night, was awesome except you couldnt see the dark scenes very well on the drive in screen.

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #137
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw it 3D tonight and it was mindblowing. the good thing about watiching it 4 times is that i new stuf to look for and that battle in new york was fuck crazy! starks bounced his plasma beam off caps shield and hulk str8 beasted.

this was something else i was thinking, the character development of tony starks. its basically rdj doing his thing. he was the comic relief in the movie.

i have new respect for iron man. cap was good too. i like the way he seemed out of place and lost sometimes but he was direct takes action.

i bet the next one will have ant man, rdj mentioned "a giant man" in one of the interviews.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #138
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is Spider-Man going to come into the mix?

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #139
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Is Spider-Man going to come into the mix?
I wish. Sony still holds the rights.

Movie was amazing. The ending.... cannot wait to see where they take it from there!

Edit: Also, I want to see Ant Man and Wasp enter for the sequel. Love those chartacters, especially Pym.

After thinking a bit too, rumors of Marvel producing a movie based on the cosmic heroes seems to make more sense after the ending. Would help to establish Thanos as a major threat before the next film.

Last edited by Creepshow; 05-05-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Creepshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #140
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Props for posting this. We didn't get this second scene over here (I checked)

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #141
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the avengers at a trashed restaurant eating shawarma after a battle is such a perfect touch.

i went to this retro theater downtown (they were playing the shitty 60s marvel cartoons before the movie) and i was surprised by how many people reacted to thanos and knew who he was.

you could make a drinking game out of how many shots displayed scarlett's ass. her dialogue about her "skill set" made me start laughing like beavis.

hawkeye's presence was pretty pointless.

iron man and hulk make the movie...i loved hulk just punching thor out of the way.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #142
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
i saw it 3D tonight and it was mindblowing. the good thing about watiching it 4 times is that i new stuf to look for and that battle in new york was fuck crazy! starks bounced his plasma beam off caps shield and hulk str8 beasted.

this was something else i was thinking, the character development of tony starks. its basically rdj doing his thing. he was the comic relief in the movie.

i have new respect for iron man. cap was good too. i like the way he seemed out of place and lost sometimes but he was direct takes action.

i bet the next one will have ant man, rdj mentioned "a giant man" in one of the interviews.
I'm disappointed that Captain America didn't have more air time. But what I did like about Cap was that he was a leader. I was a afraid that the Avengers would be an Ironman show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONEL HUTZ View Post
the avengers at a trashed restaurant eating shawarma after a battle is such a perfect touch.

i went to this retro theater downtown (they were playing the shitty 60s marvel cartoons before the movie) and i was surprised by how many people reacted to thanos and knew who he was.

you could make a drinking game out of how many shots displayed scarlett's ass. her dialogue about her "skill set" made me start laughing like beavis.

hawkeye's presence was pretty pointless.

iron man and hulk make the movie...i loved hulk just punching thor out of the way.
Looking at her ass made me feel like a new man. I was like Damn girl! Hawkeye did his thing. So, in a way, his presence was needed. It would have been interesting to see Cap and Ironman go at it. "Put on the suit. Let's go a few rounds." Funny how Tony backed down.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #143
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

So would I like this movie even if I don't fuck with comic books? I've only seen Iron Man 1 and about half of Iron Man 2.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #144
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Sometimes not knowing the source can be beneficial with some movies. I loved Constantine, the people that don't are familiar with the comics. On Avengers it doesn't matter, the movie is epic you gonna love it anyways.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 05-06-2012 at 10:17 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #145
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I just checked this out in 3D and I thought it was a pretty cool movie. Watching Hulk smash shit up was awesome and I thought Thor was on point. I actually want to see his movie now because I'd like to find out more about that universe. His interactions with Loki were great. I got a kick out of how he delivered the adoption line. I didn't really like Iron Man or Captain America as much as those two, but they weren't bad at all. Everybody played their part.

What's the deal with Scarlett? Does that bitch have any powers? All I was able to gather is that she's a good interrogator and can throw a few punches lol. Same with Nick Fury. Does he have any powers that make him interesting in the comic book?

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #146
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Hope it won't b only in 3d out here (my hometown), cause i wanna fully appreciate the experience.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #147
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
What's the deal with Scarlett? Does that bitch have any powers?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Same with Nick Fury. Does he have any powers that make him interesting in the comic book?
Prolonged ageing

Do y'all pretty much rate this as the best film in the series then?

Also a cool Easter egg I heard is that the gun Agent Coulson uses on the Shield Ship is reverse engineered from The Destroyer in Thor.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #148
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

The clip after the credits got me thirsty for the sequel. This movie was epic. I think hulk stole the show event tho thor is that dude.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #149
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

tard "reviewing" The Avengers (amusing):

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #150
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I saw it Last night, my nigga Hulk was bodying niggaz lol he was smacking up his own teammates lol haha we need the hulk 2 to drop, he just bodies niggaz throughout the whole flick lol haha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote