news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #61
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
stuff

i think soul controller is aiight, he just needs to find a new approach to reach the youf. like my old politic raps. i used to feel like being conscious when i was younger but so much shit went down, now i feel like this.

It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #62
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well damn man. feeding trolls only makes them stronger. you are wasting energy and time in threads like these unless you are trying get ur genchat on. and if thats the case, you're doing it wrong.

my point is that you have to strike a balance with these folks. a mix of silly and serious. and dont take urself and your causes so seriously.

i promise you that genchat will never change from the downsyndrome daisychain that it is. so either grease up ur dick or grease up your asshole.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #63
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post

i promise you that genchat will never change from the downsyndrome daisychain that it is. so either grease up ur dick or grease up your asshole.
word life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #64
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i think id need super slaps. or something like this

but the trolls in here, wouldnt slap themselves

they'd do it all over again

as thats the only/main enjoyment they gets in their lives..

pretty sad really.. i feel sorry for the trolls, hence why i feeds them, i dont mind if they or others get kicks from my expense,

they might aswell get their kicks on line, seeing as they cant get them in teh real world.

Last edited by KERZO; 05-08-2012 at 03:02 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #65
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
well damn man. feeding trolls only makes them stronger. you are wasting energy and time in threads like these unless you are trying get ur genchat on. and if thats the case, you're doing it wrong.

my point is that you have to strike a balance with these folks. a mix of silly and serious. and dont take urself and your causes so seriously.

I dont mind making the trolls stronger.. they need to have fun too..if they cant achieve fun in the real world, i dont mind it on my behest, maube im wasting time.. but the reason i post more, is when im playing poker online..
cos that shit takes 4 hours or so,

guess im getting my gen chat on! even tho im doing it wrong? lol

in real life im more silly than serious, i only get serious when serious shit is discussed, other wise im just cracking jokes and making others laugh.

Im sure ive stated on hereb efore, that i dont myself seriously., or others.. or this reality.. it just is what it is.. a beautiful illusion/simulation (like pokerstars)

for your last sentance.. im not into cyber loving with guyse (thanks for the offer???? looking forward to yours n mumma ra' collabo )

I think the main thing is.. everyone takes me to seriously!

maybe that could be my fault..
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #66
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

You should get your cyber loving on with style

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #67
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
You should get your cyber loving on with style
*greases dick*
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #68
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
*greases dick*

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #69
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGMA View Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:30 AM   #70
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I dont mind making the trolls stronger.. they need to have fun too..if they cant achieve fun in the real world, i dont mind it on my behest, maube im wasting time.. but the reason i post more, is when im playing poker online..
cos that shit takes 4 hours or so,

guess im getting my gen chat on! even tho im doing it wrong? lol

in real life im more silly than serious, i only get serious when serious shit is discussed, other wise im just cracking jokes and making others laugh.

Im sure ive stated on hereb efore, that i dont myself seriously., or others.. or this reality.. it just is what it is.. a beautiful illusion/simulation (like pokerstars)

for your last sentance.. im not into cyber loving with guyse (thanks for the offer???? looking forward to yours n mumma ra' collabo )

I think the main thing is.. everyone takes me to seriously!

maybe that could be my fault..
peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #71
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
no no, i still see 11:11 and i been seen 21:12 alot too...

both those numbers whoop whooop

im sure your aware what happens on

21/12/12 11:11GMT??

the mayan calender actually states the beginning of the 6th sun starts MAY5th 2012(YES TODAY!!!), but the alignment what gives us the spark, doesnt occur til the said date

minor alignment

main alignment

personal alignment of our earth..

the north pole will directly be aligned wit hthe centre of our milky way (1.5billion mile wide black hole)

soon come

hahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #72
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
(quoted for emphasis)

Old 05-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #73
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
not aproblem coming from einstein.. who in his later days realised his main 2 theorys was incorrect.. then he worked frantically to re write his fallacys.. but alas the rest of the scientific community wasnt having it..

thats as fake as you magma wiggartron

welcome to god tier..

beware of the ledge.,

i

best image that i cant find now.. is tesla stating the universe is governed by electricity... somthing that einstein had to later go with.. but modern science refuses too.. lol

which is basically what this fag magma is.

out of fucking date
um, did you just watch this?

Old 05-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #74
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcee View Post
(quoted for emphasis)

be patient, there will be a detailed analysis of this, in graphic and explicit detail..

just need to meditate on the experience at this moment in time..soon come tho..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcee View Post
um, did you just watch this?

i dont think i've ever sen that..
but i watched this in 2002/2003 (and a few times since)

and i also get reg updates from team tesla,

this is decent aswell, ufotv have some great d0x

https://www.facebook.com/teamtesla
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tesla-Tube

these dudes are following in his footsteps

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos

A documentary by The Thunderbolts Project regarding the emerging Plasma Universe paradigm.

http://www.holoscience.com

www.electricuniverse.info/

TESLA knew all of this. einstein later realised tesla was right..
but history is history, and modern science has it.. the way einstein knew was wrong.. lol

problem??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #75
EAGLE EYE

Team TESLA updates? Not even I can compete with that level of nerd lol

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?