news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #31
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
i dont really care how he dresses or whether or not he'd kick my ass. i like his music, dude's a spitter.
a half decent one. that was my point and i dont like faggots.

seriously, cats on here steady bitch about skateboard shoes and skinny jean wearing fucks then call danny brown the illest.

you seen that young kids cipher? dudes came out the womens section of k mart, the fuck is wrong with men these days?

i cant support faggots and there endevours. but to each there own

i dont care what you wear, but dont look like a fag doing it

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #32
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
i dont care what you wear, but dont look like a fag doing it
lol then you do care. go back to the roots of hip hop and look at all the fruity shit the pioneers of hip hop were wearing. don't know why you'd care.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #33
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^lol that shit was gay but at least they can blame it on high drug usage.

danny brown does PSA's on why weeds a gateway drug

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #34
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

maybe cuz weed was a gateway drug for him??

and for somebody calling a nigga gay and saying they "don't like faggots" you sure have a lot of opinions on another man's fashion decisions.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #35
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

its sad to see how many fags there are in the world, sadder that so many defend the fags

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #36
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"tell me why your breath smells like a burnin bag of fag cocks?"

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #37
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

^I didn't really like the Black and Brown album.

XXX was dope as fuck, top to bottom. Dude can spit, and he's entertaining as fuck

Dude has a faggy haircut and some missing teeth but who gives a shit? it makes you look like a fag that your reluctant to check for a dude 'cus his odd style stirs up your own fruity insecurities LMAO

XXX = One of the best releases last year.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #38
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

good to see the faggot freedom fighters stick together.

main man gets a pass tho, i have no idea who the others are

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #39
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
good to see the faggot freedom fighters stick together.

main man gets a pass tho, i have no idea who the others are
I'm not gay, just wondering - why do you hate gays?
Always interesting to get a new explanation for an irrational stance.

P.S. I think it's safe to say D.Brown is not gay, so you just don't like the way he dresses?
Old 05-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #40
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

i said faggots not gays

but sorry i dont have rational conversations on the internet. its pointless

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #41
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
but sorry i dont have rational conversations on the internet. its pointless
YES!!!

i feel that shit so much its like i typed it myself.

and if you want to hear a more subdued, traditional danny brown download his "detroit state of mind" mixtape series.

theres four of them. some really dope shit on there.
he's a lot less faggy on those.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #42
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

lol cool man, ill check that series out.

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #43
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

links, my nigga.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=114180

i got 'em.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #44
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
i said faggots not gays
Right....

Quote:
i dont have rational conversations on the internet.
Yeah, that's very clear.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #45
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
Right....

Yeah, that's very clear.
look, i dont know how you do it in england but here, in murica we dont tolerate the liberal elite and their rational discourse. you got that buddy?
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote