news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-18-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Default Jay Z - Blueprint 3

I remember when someone named Jay Z first sold drugs back in 1988. He was the leader of the Brooklyn crew back in 88. Now this Jay Z cat has come out with Blueprint 3. Here is my review for this shit.

1. Why do I bite so much - Excellent track

2. My dick can't get hard to fuck Beyonce - Another excellent track by the biggest biter in HipHop history

3. I'm not from Brooklyn I'm from Idaho featuring Memphis Bleek - I am glad to see Memphis Bleek back rapping. This guy is lyrical and hes a genius when it comes to making good music

4. I want to fuck Joe Budden - I had to skip this track

5. Camron was right, I do look like Joe Camel featuring the Camel City All stars - This is a good track.

6. Biggie sat on my face when he was alive - Another excellent track by the biter.

7. Tickle me Elmo - This track got skipped

8. I'm a biter - I love this track.

9. Fake drug dealers featuring Master P and Gucci Man - Master P has the best verse I have ever heard in years from a pop rap goon.

10. I sold drugs to my own mother featuring Jay Zs mother - I never knew that the biggest biter in the world mother could sing.

11. I wear tube socks - This is a great track

12. HipHop Effect is where I hang out at - This is a good track too.

13. Eminem stole my dildo and used it on Nick Cannon - This track is funny but true.

14. Bugz Gorilla and Camel Man featuring Fifty Cent - Fifty Cent is very lyrical on this track

15. My breath smells like horse ass - I love this track too.

16. Me and R. Kelly pissed on each other featuring R. Kelly - The Kell man is back and so is the big biter.

17. Bonus track - Mainstream wackness featuring Drake and Lil Wayne - This is a great track made by a great team of pop rappers.

18. Double Bonus track - Yea I bite so what? featuring the Big Biting All Stars - This is a great bonus track to add to this great album.

Special notes: I bought this album today from Best Buy and it only cost me 9.99 plus tax. I was one of the first 10 people in line to purchase this great album created by one of the greatest biters in the world today. It is a very solid album I must say. Thats all for now.

9.5/10 stars for this classic album.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Thanks to all the Jay Z supporters on Wu Tang Corp.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

^Thanks son. Can I have Jay Z's autograph?
Old 05-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

FAILED MiSERABLY.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #6
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

^Your father failed to miserably stick his small dick in your asshole while your gay uncle was watching you two coons.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO SHOCK OR JUST TO KEEP UP THE PERCEPTION YOU ARE INDEED A MORON LACKiNG ANY CREATIVITY?
Old 05-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

stop typing in all caps you illiterate fuck.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

ILLiTERATE? THATS AMUZING COMING FROM AN INTERNET PERSONA THAT USES NO CAPS.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO START A SENTENCE?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #10
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

^Shut the fuck up bitch before I kick your ass again.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

worst internet persona ever

shoot yourself, twice for good measure

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Im coming to Jacksonville with some homeless people to make soup kitchen in your POS car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
^Shut the fuck up bitch before I kick your ass again.
AGAIN? PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THiS 1ST OCCURRED BECAUSE CRACK DREAMS DON'T COUNT.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by FatherSl!me; 05-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:36 PM   #15
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

^You dumb ass coon.