news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu-Latino

Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #16
Sativahhh
رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام

Sativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkey

Cuban link feat Don Omar Nengo flow Se formo el bayu pa'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqOT5vwHcg
Sativahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
hawaiiana
marron glace

hawaiiana crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to hawaiiana Send a message via MSN to hawaiiana Send a message via Skype™ to hawaiiana

wa que pasa contigo my lord....
hay un tema que eso si...me hace bacilar, una que dice...no es culpa mia, si tu gata quiere bailar....jajajaja....es muy divertida igual no mas que le hacemos al perreo los latinos
hawaiiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:26 AM   #18
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiana View Post
wa que pasa contigo my lord....
hay un tema que eso si...me hace bacilar, una que dice...no es culpa mia, si tu gata quiere bailar....jajajaja....es muy divertida igual no mas que le hacemos al perreo los latinos
hahahaha
cual es la song??

ves como te gust el reggaeton?
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #19
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

I got this!

There's a lot more by Hector El Father, Yomo, Wisin & Yandel, Zion Y Lennox, Tito El Bambino, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Tego Calderon, Arcangel Y De La Ghetto and Jowell Y Randy

Last edited by Cesar; 02-28-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:11 AM   #20
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #21
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

i dont know the name of the song but this is how it kind of goes. "pero hagamos el amor por el telefono" like a sick ass beat . this is one of my favorites. damn you guys got me all happy and shit. i think its by Hector el Father with some other fools .

anything also by Calle 13
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:57 AM   #22
OB4CL

OB4CL shaolin monk

Sir Speedy-Ayudame imaginar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnTM4uwXBWA
OB4CL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:26 AM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUSER WORDS View Post
i dont know the name of the song but this is how it kind of goes. "pero hagamos el amor por el telefono" like a sick ass beat . this is one of my favorites. damn you guys got me all happy and shit. i think its by Hector el Father with some other fools .

anything also by Calle 13
Yes it's by hector

I'm on my fone so I can't post it
Be back later with the best of he best videos

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

classic i was in PR when they did this show it was by Dj Stefano live

Me and Skampoe back in the days LOL

Hector y Tito going In back in da days around 96
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #25
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always loved this one

Old 01-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #26
Caper
REAPER CREW

I gotta put my cousin Glory La Glou aka La Gata Gangster up on here

This is her with Don Omar

Old 04-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are there any reggaeton songs where the artist isn't wearing those giant alien looking shades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #28
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post

thats the original reggaeton!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #29
Fallen

Fallen drunken mastaFallen drunken masta

Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #30
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

still fresh